ESPN's Top 64 NFL QBs

4459.jpg

[h2]6. Carson Palmer[/h2]Starter, Cincinnati Bengals
This hasn't been Palmer's best season, but he still has all the tools you'd want in a QB. Playing behind a decimated offensive line, Palmer has thrown 17 interceptions and has struggled to lead this underachieving football team. Still, he is unquestionably one of the most talented QBs in the league.
Excuse me? How is Palmer the 6th best QB when he's played like garbage? He has two #1 receivers to throw to. 17 INTs?
sick.gif
[h2][/h2]

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

4459.jpg

[h2]6. Carson Palmer[/h2]Starter, Cincinnati Bengals
This hasn't been Palmer's best season, but he still has all the tools you'd want in a QB. Playing behind a decimated offensive line, Palmer has thrown 17 interceptions and has struggled to lead this underachieving football team. Still, he is unquestionably one of the most talented QBs in the league.
Excuse me? How is Palmer the 6th best QB when he's played like garbage? He has two #1 receivers a great #1, #2, and #3 receiver to throw to. 17 INTs?
sick.gif
[h2][/h2]

Word
sick.gif

this is only a temporary list for me...when my son goes to foxborough and wins ... and collects his second superbowl... i don't want to hear this bradymanning discussion ever again...
laugh.gif

Excuse me? How is Palmer the 6th best QB when he's played like garbage? He has two #1 receivers to throw to. 17 INTs?
sick.gif

you see anybody lower on that list thats better than him? IMO, he's better than a couple of those ahead of him, he's just having ahorrible season (for the standards he set for himself). Where all this Carson Palmer hate come from on here all of a sudden? Ive been noticing that lately...

Excuse me? How is Palmer the 6th best QB when he's played like garbage? He has two #1 receivers a great #1, #2, and #3 receiver to throw to. 17 INTs?
sick.gif

This hasn't been Palmer's best season, but he still has all the tools you'd want in a QB.... he is unquestionably one of the most talented QBs in the league.
Duh

^ i agree with Flash.
i don't think the list is based solely on this season, it's just overall who is the best QB's in the league. you could argue that he's betterthan Roethlisberger and Romo, but he doesn't have the success that either of them have had and are having, so #6 is a pretty good spot for Palmer IMO.

McNabb is definitely not top 10 anymore.

How Do you have JaMarcus Russsell and Brady Quinn in the 35 and 36

and

Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson at 45 and 51....These guys are proven winners no matter what!

Drew Bledsoe, Jeff George, Vinny Testeverde, and Jake Plummer aren't on the list and they are still better than everybody outside that top 15..

This list makes me think one thing!....THE NFL HAS SOME PRETTY CRAPPY QB'S TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE FUTURE!

Back
Top Bottom