ESPN's The U

Documentary is on point.. Didn't realize the clout these dudes had.. Even Jimmie Johnson was livin that Bad Boy image
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody else watchin?

The whole thing is great.
eek.gif
at Irvin saying how Miami Dolphins players were waiting in line at clubs and were trying to get canes players to get them in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My eyes are glued to this but when they said Reggie vs The Knicks March 14th......I
eek.gif
'd

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

where can i watch a rerun of it?
It reairs tonight on ESPN2, and is playing sometime tomorrow night also.

ok so i dont know any better so im a ask why.... why do they call miami the U? im assuming cuz its University of miami... but a lot of other schools haveuniversity in there name...

Originally Posted by you go boy

ok so i dont know any better so im a ask why.... why do they call miami the U? im assuming cuz its University of miami... but a lot of other schools have university in there name...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

ok so i dont know any better so im a ask why.... why do they call miami the U? im assuming cuz its University of miami... but a lot of other schools have university in there name...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
confused01.gif

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't see what's so funny, it's a legitimate question. I think around the time they were so dominant people started calling themthat because it was pretty clear which U you were referring. Then it just stuck. Either way those dudes were legit rockstars....must've been sick

Back
Top Bottom