====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Finally decided to bust out the ''Mag" IDs for a run 
happy.gif

I chatted with RRS and it does not seem like they are getting them.  Rep may be clueless, though. 

Missed out, they said these have a release date so I couldn't purchase them.
That's why when I got mine I didn't say anything about the release date. Just in case it was a mistaken early release.
Are the lunar epic low MC dropping at stores or just online? Anybody know
They are dropping in stores. I got mine 2 weeks ago at a local FTL. They had put them out early, but I heard that they took them off the shelves soon after for the 25th release day.

Those who are planning to cop from footsites online, they are NOT offering FREE SHIPPING.

Anybody know if its possible to purchase your reserved pair outside of mobile, I'm trying to use ebates with my purchase.

Damn forgot about eBates.

Just go on ebates and make it open a nike tab ... complete ur purchade on mobile then go back on ebates and do the wheres my cash back n fill out the stuff ... boom cash back applied

Been doin this since most the releases are snkrs only

Just placed my order for the reserved pair from the Nike + app. If they do end up on RRS, hopefully I can cop there too and return the pair I get from Nike.

can any of you guys access the shoe via ndc and not snkrs? cant even add to cart via snkrs it just makes you buy.

Last edited:
RRS has the multi. Saved $20.

Were you able to get any discount higher than 10%? The "school25" 25% coupon didn't work on them (even though they accepted the code). I feel like these are like racers and boosts, where they don't accept further discount.

Were you able to get any discount higher than 10%? The "school25" 25% coupon didn't work on them (even though they accepted the code). I feel like these are like racers and boosts, where they don't accept further discount.

I cant get 25 to work either. Any other codes?

Only the standard 10% VIP works on the MCs. Will probably mix and match weaves and send my pair back to NDC :lol:

Back
Top Bottom