====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Well I got a new job and my girl knows Ive been contemplating buying an id of the lows so she offered to grab them for me to celebrate the advancement. So that mademy decision much easier :lol:.

What you guys think the take on the new MC's will be?

Instant sell out or sitting like the UNLTD?

I want the MC but dont get paid til Friday lol :frown:

What you guys think the take on the new MC's will be?

Instant sell out or sitting like the UNLTD?

I want the MC but dont get paid til Friday lol :frown:

they're still sitting on Nordstrom shelves and some overseas sites. MC hype on Nike is almost non existent now.

Last edited:

whatever. the MCs look dope regardless of production numbers.
the hype is on the adidas and NMDs/yeezys/boosts right now  

thats good for nike hot sneakers though since for me these lunars and the unlimited free runs are the most beautifull sneakers right now 

Couple quick Q's for all:

-Looked at endless pics but haven't held in hand yet, do the ultd lows have much variance on knit patterns/colors?

(I ended up buying 3 pairs of 12.5s, half bc hard to find size, half with intention to mix and match and return unfavorable patterns) 

-Has any one tried chopping hi's collar down? Love the added volt toe details on the His, but not sure i'm sold on the collar.

Cheers

Last edited:
Yes! Thank you Nike+ app
why does Nike keep reserving me stuff I don't want like some kobe's and zooms. Given that these will probably sit, I still want them and getting them reserved in advance is great. 

Just curious for the ones that got the mc's reserved, did you favorite the shoe in Snkrs or nah? I wonder is it completely random which kick they reserve for you.

Last edited:
why does Nike keep reserving me stuff I don't want like some kobe's and zooms. Given that these will probably sit, I still want them and getting them reserved in advance is great. 

Just curious for the ones that got the mc's reserved, did you favorite the shoe in Snkrs or nah? I wonder is it completely random which kick they reserve for you.

Nope, I did previously purchase the UNLMTD though, I got the volt Racer's reserved for me but passed, thought it would affect me getting these reserved and luckily it didn't.

It's completely random. I'm sick I've gotten reserves for every other shoe except the one I really want :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom