entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

a enthusiast BMW customer is DEFINITELY not going entry level 528i, because they're just way more product knowledge on his side,

something da naive cat who just wants to "rock a bmw" for no reason other than its a BMW, with absolutely no idea WHAT gives it its

prestige.
but cant this be said about srt enthusiasts on entry level chargers?

Neither one of you have also addressed that you're inevitably paying less to eventually pay more. I provided proof of the Charger SRT8s POOR value & residual yet all I've received was hearsay. Please explain...
do yourself a favor champ, FIND 1 for sale on da internet right now that applies to da "calculations" of those depreciation numbers.

a enthusiast BMW customer is DEFINITELY not going entry level 528i, because they're just way more product knowledge on his side,

something da naive cat who just wants to "rock a bmw" for no reason other than its a BMW, with absolutely no idea WHAT gives it its

prestige.
but cant this be said about srt enthusiasts on entry level chargers?
i guess you missed da tons of posts that lambasted people considering dodge charger V6 trims in da past....

so molded plastic, and heel only zoom air with lunar foams that bottoms out is better than genuine patent leather, a full sole air bubble

better quality? :lol:

Yeah B; why you avoiding my question about Brooks vs Nike

Brooks are a better shoe for half the cost; you brand flossing?

i worked with a dude who bought the challenger base model last year. i clowned him every day for a month because of it. why buy american muscle with out the muscle? badge flossing?

Neither one of you have also addressed that you're inevitably paying less to eventually pay more. I provided proof of the Charger SRT8s POOR value
do yourself a favor champ, FIND 1 for sale on da internet right now that applies to da "calculations" of those depreciation numbers.
Como?
View media item 549584
What was the MSRP on a 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8? What was the expected depreciation after a year? Anyone have a calculator?

...so about getting to these 'tidbits'. Please respond...
Just some things that need to be addressed:

- Claim of excess Challenger production with no links/references to said post-production. (I showed current production #s higher in 09 + 10 than now despite your incorrect proclamation.)

- Insurance rates/quotes from several (not one) regarding the Charger SRT8 (Not a Base Charger)...

- Actual 'value' of purchasing a Charger SRT8. Where are the savings? (You can't end a debate on value/depreciation with active (not sold/completed links.) One of you posted KBB values from 2008, correct? :lol:

- Used words like 'undeniable', 'not even debatable' in regards to the Charger SRT8 having a better value yet facts (again) state otherwise...

- Admitted it would be unwise to purchase a Charger SRT8 if you drove over 12K a year. Always nice to have a form of transportation dictate your lifestyle. So convenient!

- Stated that it cost(s) less to maintain yet numbers (again) disagree...

I initially provided TRUE automotive results from actual consumer reports. You then try to debunk that stating it's not a real world application. What do I do? I provide you actual consumer experiences on a website strictly dedicated to Chargers. (Literally, the name is ChargerForums.com) So now BOTH forms of verification aren't enough? The only plausible next step would to go door-to-door taking surveys. Haha! I wonder what it feels like to be that deep in denial...

Neither one of you have also addressed that you're inevitably paying less to eventually pay more. I provided proof of the Charger SRT8s POOR value & residual yet all I've received was hearsay. Please explain...

Last edited:
i worked with a dude who bought the challenger base model last year. i clowned him every day for a month because of it. why buy american muscle with out the muscle? badge flossing?
Ever thought that maybe just maybe he isn't concerned about horses and like the vehicle because of how it looks? Earth shattering thinking I know.

[QUOTE url="/t/566651/entry-level-luxury-cars-edit-i-do-not-want-one-just-want-peoples-opinion/1170#post_18582548"]

Ever thought that maybe just maybe he isn't concerned about horses and like the vehicle because of how it looks? Earth shattering thinking I know.[/quote]

nah, because he still tried to say how it has ___ amount of horse power and how fast it was

Last edited:
The thing with ninja is that he won't address actual facts. He waits until those posts 'expire' (i.e. become forgotten as a thread progresses) & then regurgitates his useless opinion as if fact on the next 'go-around'. He does this because it tends to work. Not many people are keeping track of this thread so he replenishes his 'ammo' with nothing of substance. Just the same rotation. Dude is 'green' in the sense that he recycles his uneducated/uninformed banter as if fact...

this thread is entertaining. Like someone else said when the CLA and A3 drop expect everyone to be pushing those. I actually think the CLA is pretty nice, pops owns a dealership and told me you will be able to upgrade to an amg package for another 8k and the total msrp will be under 40k. Im in a fully loaded 2013 camry se and have no complaints. havent put much though as to what Ill get next, but im only 23 so I aint trippin. But I always smirk when I see people in base model chargers, challengers etc. Or the clowns pushing 328i thinking they flexing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This guy is doin it  :smokin

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA HeightZZZZZZZZZZ B

Your the most obvious troll ever... every single post you've made under this account is directly aimed at Ninja....

This is the 2nd time you've posted that video in this thread alone.

this thread is entertaining. Like someone else said when the CLA and A3 drop expect everyone to be pushing those. I actually think the CLA is pretty nice, pops owns a dealership and told me you will be able to upgrade to an amg package for another 8k and the total msrp will be under 40k. Im in a fully loaded 2013 camry se and have no complaints. havent put much though as to what Ill get next, but im only 23 so I aint trippin. But I always smirk when I see people in base model chargers, challengers etc. Or the clowns pushing 328i thinking they flexing 
laugh.gif
Word, got me a 2012 Camry SE V6 with all the options and I actually love my ride, wanted to get da hemi but stayed in my lane for now. My friends copped 08 Benz's/BMWs with 70k miles and clown me all the time but it's cool i'll be able to trade up and still have value unlike them. Actually thinkin bout keeping it now.

Well I clearly missed the point of this thread.

From my experience, most people do tend to buy the base model of whatever "entry level luxury" car they get. As long as they have "that car" they could care less about its features and don't want to spend more money.

In scenarios like that, i dont question why they dont grab some just as luxurious car for the same or less money i.e. get the charger instead of a 5. Get what you like.

My only issue comes from people who don't consider the car its built on that when fully loaded comes in around the same price than the base model your looking at. While not entry level, I wouldn't get a base model Lexus LX over a Toyota Landcruiser fully loaded. Those are legit the same car and nullifies any "experience" argument. This is for buying a new car though. I'd spend less money on a fully loaded LX from 2007 then a newer Land Cruiser

Last edited:
Word, got me a 2012 Camry SE V6 with all the options and I actually love my ride, wanted to get da hemi but stayed in my lane for now. My friends copped 08 Benz's/BMWs with 70k miles and clown me all the time but it's cool i'll be able to trade up and still have value unlike them. Actually thinkin bout keeping it now.
Nice! Meant to say mine is a 2012 not 2013.I love it honestly maintenance is easy and Ive had no service issues whatsoever. But simply laugh at your friends when they start pouring money to keep their whip running straight. In the long run the camry will retain its value better than most cars so should you want something else wont be difficult. In any case I blacked out my emblems and have limo tint all around, most people have no idea what my car is and usually have to ask..

Last edited:
You're missing the bigger point, which is people buy what they want.
doesn't mean its da smarter purchase, hence da original purpose of this thread.

The smartest decision you could ever make when buying a car is buying the one you can afford. Everything else comes 2nd in comparison.

If someone can afford the BMW then that's what they will buy. Entry level "badge flossing" or not.
umm but thats da point, da dodge is MORE AFFORDABLE then da BMW, despite of da fact that its better equipped.

More affordable to who? To you? Or someone who's not saving up for a car, but has enough money that the price between the two makes no difference to their bank account?

[QUOTE url="/t/566651/entry-level-luxury-cars-edit-i-do-not-want-one-just-want-peoples-opinion/1170#post_18582548"]

Ever thought that maybe just maybe he isn't concerned about horses and like the vehicle because of how it looks? Earth shattering thinking I know.

nah, because he still tried to say how it has ___ amount of horse power and how fast it was[/quote]\

I dont see a big problem. Dont these chargers, camaro, challengers come in different trim levels? I could see myself rocking one of them without it being the super version.

- Claim of excess Challenger production with no links/references to said post-production. (I showed current production #s higher in 09 + 10 than now despite your incorrect proclamation.)

- Insurance rates/quotes from several (not one) regarding the Charger SRT8 (Not a Base Charger)...

- Actual 'value' of purchasing a Charger SRT8. Where are the savings? (You can't end a debate on value/depreciation with active (not sold/completed links.) One of you posted KBB values from 2008, correct? :lol:

- Used words like 'undeniable', 'not even debatable' in regards to the Charger SRT8 having a better value yet facts (again) state otherwise...

- Admitted it would be unwise to purchase a Charger SRT8 if you drove over 12K a year. Always nice to have a form of transportation dictate your lifestyle. So convenient!

I initially provided TRUE automotive results from actual consumer reports. You then try to debunk that stating it's not a real world application. What do I do? I provide you actual consumer experiences on a website strictly dedicated to Chargers. (Literally, the name is ChargerForums.com) So now BOTH forms of verification aren't enough? The only plausible next step would to go door-to-door taking surveys. Haha! I wonder what it feels like to be that deep in denial...

You still haven't provided "proof" that isn't a message board.

This is a message board about shoes, the best in the world. Lies are told here everyday.

I need a link to that car so I can buy it.

I showed you the average price that a used SRT8 is selling for in America from the biggest used car website in America but that's poppy cock to you however a mythological 2500 dollar rebate that TWO people said they got on an anonymous message board works as proof because the name of the message board challengerforumz.com

Last edited:
:lol: ninja still can't grasp what I'm trying to say.. he posted all the bigger engine, bigger rims, car stereo and says it's more so it's a better deal... SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT STUFF.. not everyone cares about 470hp, 20" rims, brembo brakes. They want to buy the bmw because if they way it looks.. If they don't use all that stuff how is it more? It would be a waste right?
If you had a rack of ribs and I had a filet mignon.. if we both finish our food and are completely satisfied.. who are you to say I got ripped off when the bottom line is being satisfied?

You still haven't provided "proof" that isn't a message board.

This is a message board about shoes, the best in the world. Lies are told here everyday.

I need a link to that car so I can buy it.

I showed you the average price that a used SRT8 is selling for in America from the biggest used car website in America but that's poppy cock to you however a mythological 2500 dollar rebate that TWO people said they got on an anonymous message board works as proof because the name of the message board challengerforumz.com
:rofl:

Of ALL the things I listed, you STILL have YET to answer them without side-tracking. (With a rebate no less :lol:) Rebates in this discussion are one of the last things you should use as I was just referencing them as an ADDITIONAL price reduction ON TOP of several consumers purchasing/leasing a Charger SRT8 AT or BELOW invoice. Literally, so many dudes grasping for anything & everything...

Proof? MotorTrend, Edmunds, Cars.com, etc.

Proof in regards to rebates? Use Google, my friend. This mythological rebate isn't quite that 'unicorn' you make it seem to be. Despite that, that's really what you're going to respond with? There's plenty of Chrysler dealerships promoting rebates from $500 to $2,500. Seeing members on this 'anonymous' message board comprised of 65,000+ members stating that they are actually able to use the $2,500 just goes to show you that dealers are trying to liquidate them as the SRT8s were once excluded from these particular incentives...

The difference between NT & ChargerForums.com is that it doesn't really appear as if anyone is 'flossing'. For the most part, their forum seems pretty rational, informative & helpful. There's a difference between "Easy cop! Got my 5th pair!" versus "Yes. My dealership is also offering that rebate." Regardless, I've covered both sides of the spectrum. There's plenty of other members on that forum that confirm the rebate while there's plenty of dealerships online that also make note of the rebate. It would be nice if dealerships presented and/or made their individual Charger SRT8 sales public, but in Dodge's case, that would be suicide. Where's the next best place to turn to? Hmm? Perhaps a website dedicated to Chargers so we know individual deals?

As for your 'biggest used car' website - Selling =/= Asking :lol:

So, again. Please respond to the following:

Back
Top Bottom