:::::: ENTOURAGE: "THE SORKIN NOTES" 10:30pm ET ::::::

eek.gif
eek.gif

THEY DEADED watch-entourage dot com?!

mad.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

E is a !++##$$ idiot. God I thought we were done with the 12 year old on the show.

how is E an idiot? He did what 1/2 of yall *@$*%!$ SHOULD be doing when you come up with these ridiculous girl threads.....dude put down his foot to a chickthat was playing games from the jump.

E made me proud today...

Klein is a mess foreal. His wife is a straight B though
laugh.gif

it`s going down next week though, Lloyd jumping ship?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

E is a !++##$$ idiot. God I thought we were done with the 12 year old on the show.

how is E an idiot? He did what 1/2 of yall ******* SHOULD be doing when you come up with these ridiculous girl threads.....dude put down his foot to a chick that was playing games from the jump.
eek.gif
@ that word not being filtered

bwahahaha GREAT EPISODE!!!

-Klein is freaking NUTS!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

-turtle wasnt even playing gears of war his controller was flickering
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Klien putting his hand on the mirror
roll.gif

-SLOAN in black/red
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

-MORE ASHLEY
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We have to wait 2 WEEKS
alien.gif

episode was on point though

how is E an idiot? He did what 1/2 of yall *@$*%!$ SHOULD be doing when you come up with these ridiculous girl threads.....dude put down his foot to a chick that was playing games from the jump.
QFTMFW!

I damn near stood up in my seat and applauded when he dropped Sloan. And Sloan may be the sexiest lady I've seen in my life.

E made me proud today...
Truth...about time he told Sloan to piss off...what's good is a good looking ex if they don't wanna $#$# or even be cool with you.
This was a really good episode definitely put some life into this season
pimp.gif

Adam Davies is back and he wants to talk to Lloyd...This is going to be good...Ari will realize how valuable Lloyd is to him...

Hey_

As much as it was right for E to tell Sloan to shove off,

I hope she is still around.

Things between a couple like that are hardly cut and dry/simple.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

bwahahaha GREAT EPISODE!!!

-Klein is freaking NUTS!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

-turtle wasnt even playing gears of war his controller was flickering
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Klien putting his hand on the mirror
roll.gif

-SLOAN in black/red
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

-MORE ASHLEY
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We have to wait 2 WEEKS
alien.gif

episode was on point though

so true....and i noticed the xbox controller to hahaha

E did the right thing, he told Sloan to eff off

and in reality Ashleys cool and all

but sloan looks 32340940394098395893X more hotter than that alien that its not even fair
shes worth to simp over
roll.gif

they really needed to write this broad off and now shes back, turtle better hook up with that chick so they can write jamie lynn off too, sopranos was a longtime ago

I applaud E for what he did, i might have went a different route...

Like he shoulda known she was tryna get popped, calling talking about drinks, chick aint have no bf...E coulda had the drinks, smash ( or try to) and then goto ashley....if he didnt smash he coulda told her eff off after he tried. I thought sloan was hintin she wanted it.

This stalker joint is kinda stupid to me.

Overall good ep, I assume hbo taking off bc next week is labor day weekend and ppl will be out... next episode ( as the all do) looks promising

SLOAN
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mr33andAbove

Dope episode

Name of the song in the credits?
word, song was dope.

ps.
Smashley, My lil Smashington, Misses Smidash, take me to smashadascar. I Love you
pimp.gif
roll.gif

pic2_9.jpg

ProShares is a Hater!
laugh.gif

when Klein saw wifey burning his papers I thought he was gonna hit reverse and try to hit her.. that woulda made for an interesting scene

how is E an idiot? He did what 1/2 of yall *@$*%!$ SHOULD be doing when you come up with these ridiculous girl threads.....dude put down his foot to a chick that was playing games from the jump.
I think he's an idiot because Ashley is obviously attached and borderline crazy. How did he never say a damn thing about her answering hisphone and erasing the message Sloan left him in the first place? She's nuts, Sloan is playing mind games with him so I guess she deserved it but Ashley isjust awkward as hell.

Also, I wish Klein ran over his wife though, she was a !$*$@.

Back
Top Bottom