::::::: ENTOURAGE: "Tequila and Coke" 10:30pm ET :::::::

good episode

sloan at the beginning
pimp.gif

haha drama's cartoon

Maybe it was because I was preoccupied with other things, but I wasn't that into the episode last night.. I've been over the Sasha storyline for a couple episodes now and I feel like the, Vince-is-self-destructing theme has already been done. He just self-distructed in a different way before.

But I do think the kinder-gentler Billy is funny and I was also somewhat moved by how choked up Ari was getting throughout.

One continuity issue I thought I caught -- and I could be wrong about this. At one point last night Dana Gordon said she had no kids, but I thought I remembered in an episode from a few seasons back that Ari approached Dana (I think about Aquaman) when she was picking up kids from school. Does anyone else remember that? Maybe she was picking up someone else's kids back then?  

^^^ I'm not remember wrong -- or at least TV.com doesn't think I am.  Dana Gordon was presented as having kids in a previous episode -- http://www.tv.com/entourage/neighbors/episode/421013/recap.html

Maybe it was because I was preoccupied with other things, but I wasn't that into the episode last night.. I've been over the Sasha storyline for a couple episodes now and I feel like the, Vince-is-self-destructing theme has already been done. He just self-distructed in a different way before.

But I do think the kinder-gentler Billy is funny and I was also somewhat moved by how choked up Ari was getting throughout.

One continuity issue I thought I caught -- and I could be wrong about this. At one point last night Dana Gordon said she had no kids, but I thought I remembered in an episode from a few seasons back that Ari approached Dana (I think about Aquaman) when she was picking up kids from school. Does anyone else remember that? Maybe she was picking up someone else's kids back then?  

^^^ I'm not remember wrong -- or at least TV.com doesn't think I am.  Dana Gordon was presented as having kids in a previous episode -- http://www.tv.com/entourage/neighbors/episode/421013/recap.html

Wait so when Drama went to Sagets house to beat him with the bat that was the end of the show between him and Stamos?

Wait so when Drama went to Sagets house to beat him with the bat that was the end of the show between him and Stamos?

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

^ Saget is doing the show with Stamos instead of Drama

K I thought Saget just wanted the show I didnt know if it was pretty much a done deal.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

^ Saget is doing the show with Stamos instead of Drama

K I thought Saget just wanted the show I didnt know if it was pretty much a done deal.

I've got a pretty good hunch that Adam Davies is joining forces with Amanda and that they leaked the tapes to the press.

I've got a pretty good hunch that Adam Davies is joining forces with Amanda and that they leaked the tapes to the press.

I don't get what they have on Ari that could be so damaging to his Family. Ari has never been anything but a good husband/family man and has only berated employees and made ridiculous and offensive statements (he does this to his wife all the time as well. Even the headline of the website was about him cussing out employees etc yet all they do is throw in a few lines from him and others about how this will effect his family. I hope they explain better what is actually there instead of this weak sell job they've given us so far.

I don't get what they have on Ari that could be so damaging to his Family. Ari has never been anything but a good husband/family man and has only berated employees and made ridiculous and offensive statements (he does this to his wife all the time as well. Even the headline of the website was about him cussing out employees etc yet all they do is throw in a few lines from him and others about how this will effect his family. I hope they explain better what is actually there instead of this weak sell job they've given us so far.

Back
Top Bottom