Originally Posted by justballin11

16078rq.png

HILARIOUS
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Too Funny!

Based on that preview of next week's episode it looks like Scott Lavin is the one getting Vince the blow. That'll probably cause Eric to flip out on Scott once he finds out.

Judging by the title of the episode I'm guessing that Vince gets high off of blow and him and a bunch of guys gang bang Sasha on video
laugh.gif

Based on that preview of next week's episode it looks like Scott Lavin is the one getting Vince the blow. That'll probably cause Eric to flip out on Scott once he finds out.

Judging by the title of the episode I'm guessing that Vince gets high off of blow and him and a bunch of guys gang bang Sasha on video
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@Scott

I can see Vince doing the pr0n movie so another guy doesn't get to smash Sasha
laugh.gif
...judging by his face when she told him he doesn't want other guys touching her anymore

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@Scott

I can see Vince doing the pr0n movie so another guy doesn't get to smash Sasha
laugh.gif
...judging by his face when she told him he doesn't want other guys touching her anymore

I think that Scott and Turtle's girl are together on the tequila...tequila front for coke into the country? and then the Mexican gets mad at Scott for getting Vince on the booger sugar and it ruins the traffiking?

too crazy...but that is my theory.

I think that Scott and Turtle's girl are together on the tequila...tequila front for coke into the country? and then the Mexican gets mad at Scott for getting Vince on the booger sugar and it ruins the traffiking?

This episode was one of the few that made me feel like this season may be going somewhere...
Vince think he Pablo Escobar now
laugh.gif

Drama needs to do that cartoon...his career is OVER
Turtle's business is the only thing keeping me intrigued (mainly b/c I get to see Alex)
Ari looked liked $#!t once he got that call from Jerry Jones (maybe he needs to sniff some blow w/Vince)

Did I miss anything?
Ummm
NOPE

This episode was one of the few that made me feel like this season may be going somewhere...
Vince think he Pablo Escobar now
laugh.gif

Drama needs to do that cartoon...his career is OVER
Turtle's business is the only thing keeping me intrigued (mainly b/c I get to see Alex)
Ari looked liked $#!t once he got that call from Jerry Jones (maybe he needs to sniff some blow w/Vince)

Did I miss anything?
Ummm
NOPE

Originally Posted by shaft

i've been thinking the tequila had something to do with the coke. i think there might actually be coke in the tequila. everybody seems to get high off it, not hammered..

Originally Posted by shaft

i've been thinking the tequila had something to do with the coke. i think there might actually be coke in the tequila. everybody seems to get high off it, not hammered..

Back
Top Bottom