Originally Posted by OnJai007

SLOAN!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Trust me, an Avion margarita will change your life. Like playing for the Knicks would have"
laugh.gif

Another great episode. I feel bad for Ari but I have a feeling hes gonna come back out on top by the end of the season

"Trust me, an Avion margarita will change your life. Like playing for the Knicks would have"
laugh.gif

Another great episode. I feel bad for Ari but I have a feeling hes gonna come back out on top by the end of the season

Originally Posted by KRS87

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... this coming from a Raptors fan

Originally Posted by KRS87

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... this coming from a Raptors fan

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I actually said out loud "NOOOO!" when the episode ended. I want more. Man I love this show. You can already see an intervention coming that will probably be lead by Walsh and E. It could also be the way they write Scott off the show for lying about not knowing about it (Vince's drug use). Man the rest of this season is going to be great. Piven is one hell of an actor. I love that the Ari character values his family more than anything...too many now a days do not.

So true. Maybe it's because Ari is one of my favorite actors, but I think it adds so much depth to him as a character. As a powerful business-man, it is crazy to see how much he's grounded in his family life, and his allegiance to his wife is one that is rarely seen in life, in general.

...Props to that element of the story-line. This season is great, everything is falling apart. I love to see when the show gets like this. 

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I actually said out loud "NOOOO!" when the episode ended. I want more. Man I love this show. You can already see an intervention coming that will probably be lead by Walsh and E. It could also be the way they write Scott off the show for lying about not knowing about it (Vince's drug use). Man the rest of this season is going to be great. Piven is one hell of an actor. I love that the Ari character values his family more than anything...too many now a days do not.

So true. Maybe it's because Ari is one of my favorite actors, but I think it adds so much depth to him as a character. As a powerful business-man, it is crazy to see how much he's grounded in his family life, and his allegiance to his wife is one that is rarely seen in life, in general.

...Props to that element of the story-line. This season is great, everything is falling apart. I love to see when the show gets like this. 

Sasha is starting to annoy the hell out of me...shes dragging vince and his career down the drain...I have a feeling hes going to drop her real quick

Sasha is starting to annoy the hell out of me...shes dragging vince and his career down the drain...I have a feeling hes going to drop her real quick

3 game winning streak finally picking up the pace

Vince ,lying to E is the worst part (besides the drugs)
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

3 game winning streak finally picking up the pace

Vince ,lying to E is the worst part (besides the drugs)
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom