pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I actually said out loud "NOOOO!" when the episode ended. I want more. Man I love this show. You can already see an intervention coming that will probably be lead by Walsh and E. It could also be the way they write Scott off the show for lying about not knowing about it (Vince's drug use). Man the rest of this season is going to be great. Piven is one hell of an actor. I love that the Ari character values his family more than anything...too many now a days do not.

I actually said out loud "NOOOO!" when the episode ended. I want more. Man I love this show. You can already see an intervention coming that will probably be lead by Walsh and E. It could also be the way they write Scott off the show for lying about not knowing about it (Vince's drug use). Man the rest of this season is going to be great. Piven is one hell of an actor. I love that the Ari character values his family more than anything...too many now a days do not.

Best season since season 2..as much as I loved this show I never thought it can be this good again, but I'm very glad I was wrong.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Diddy and Lenny Kravitz
smokin.gif

Best season since season 2..as much as I loved this show I never thought it can be this good again, but I'm very glad I was wrong.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Diddy and Lenny Kravitz
smokin.gif

i hate seeing things go wrong for all these guys, which is of course a sign of a good episode
pimp.gif

am i the only one that gets the feeling babs is going to turn on ari or something? either that or the writers have decided to use babs as a replacement for llyod as far as ari's insults go. idk.
once again, the fact that im still speculating after the epidsode is over is a sign of a good episode lol.

nxt sunday
ohwell.gif

i hate seeing things go wrong for all these guys, which is of course a sign of a good episode
pimp.gif

am i the only one that gets the feeling babs is going to turn on ari or something? either that or the writers have decided to use babs as a replacement for llyod as far as ari's insults go. idk.
once again, the fact that im still speculating after the epidsode is over is a sign of a good episode lol.

nxt sunday
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom