:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SIX FINALE: "GIVE A LITTLE BIT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by agold1002

Lebron...
pimp.gif

Um. Hmmm... no.

already the last episode, too bad. Weak season, still addicted to this show....shame onme...
happy.gif

I hate season finales.

But this season really has been a season of growth to help set up story lines for the future. I have appreciated this season.

This show still needs to be an hour every week.
Why wouldn't they do that??

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

I hate season finales.

But this season really has been a season of growth to help set up story lines for the future. I have appreciated this season.

This show still needs to be an hour every week.
Why wouldn't they do that??
seriously man... hbo better be reading this!

one of entourage's weak points IMO is right when it gets good, it's over. if it was an hour long, it'd be a win-win situation for us and hbo.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Weak season in my opinion.

you always come in entourage topics to say the same %%!*

go blog something'
grin.gif

Its the truth though.

What's wrong with fans criticizing a show they like? The season overall was whack.

Looking foward to tonights episode. The only good thing about the season ending is I don't have to hear the lames whine about how this season was weak orhow the show has fallen off any more. You know they will be back to @#$%+ & complain when season 7 starts though.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Weak season in my opinion.

you always come in entourage topics to say the same %%!*

go blog something'
grin.gif

Its the truth though.

What's wrong with fans criticizing a show they like? The season overall was whack.

Dude's under that "WHAT YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T LIKE THIS SCENE OF ENTOURAGE" act.

I remember when this show was funny. I hardly laughed or even remember what happened during the last 11 or so episodes.

The show has fallen off, period. I'm just glad Curb is back.

Hopefully something happens in the finale, I'd have to say this season wasn't all that but I enjoyed some of the episodes this season.

by the way has anyone been checking out "Bored to death", comes on before entourage, I am thoroughly enjoying this show

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Looking foward to tonights episode. The only good thing about the season ending is I don't have to hear the lames whine about how this season was weak or how the show has fallen off any more. You know they will be back to @#$%+ & complain when season 7 starts though.
How can you defend this season and act like it's on par with last year? They had so much potential going into this and dropped the ball. Andwhat bothers me even more than not seeing or hearing anything about Gatsby, is the fact that Vince and Ari have not discussed upcoming scripts or careerdecisions at all. You would at least expect Vince to visit Ari once in his office and talk about business, but no.
Next season better not be the same bs as this year where we get a 10 minutes worth of Ferrari for 14 episodes.

Bored to Death is an interesting show to say the least. I like Zack Galifinakis' character a lot.

Looking foward to tonights episode. The only good thing about the season is that it's ending is I don't have to hear the lames whine about how this season was weak or how the show has fallen off any more. You know they will be back to @#$%+ & complain when season 7 starts though.
fixed

and jeremy piven keeps saying stuff like that and hyping episodes up because he knows how whack it's been. it's not his fault though, he's not awriter.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Looking foward to tonights episode. The only good thing about the season ending is I don't have to hear the lames whine about how this season was weak or how the show has fallen off any more. You know they will be back to @#$%+ & complain when season 7 starts though.
How can you defend this season and act like it's on par with last year? They had so much potential going into this and dropped the ball. And what bothers me even more than not seeing or hearing anything about Gatsby, is the fact that Vince and Ari have not discussed upcoming scripts or career decisions at all. You would at least expect Vince to visit Ari once in his office and talk about business, but no.
Next season better not be the same bs as this year where we get a 10 minutes worth of Ferrari for 14 episodes.

Bored to Death is an interesting show to say the least. I like Zack Galifinakis' character a lot.
Real talk: i didnt even notice vince hasnt seen ari office this whole season.haha
I just continued to watch entourage because i was to far in to just stop. I just think the aura of this show has just dissipated.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Looking foward to tonights episode. The only good thing about the season is that it's ending is I don't have to hear the lames whine about how this season was weak or how the show has fallen off any more. You know they will be back to @#$%+ & complain when season 7 starts though.
fixed

and jeremy piven keeps saying stuff like that and hyping episodes up because he knows how whack it's been. it's not his fault though, he's not a writer.

I guess it's his perspective.Or just for the better nice one he might think of something cooler ...

Originally Posted by DubA169

fixed

and jeremy piven keeps saying stuff like that and hyping episodes up because he knows how whack it's been. it's not his fault though, he's not a writer.

I guess it's his perspective.Or just for the better nice one he might think of something cooler ... Good one.

Back
Top Bottom