:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SIX FINALE: "GIVE A LITTLE BIT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by DubA169

You didn't like it??? Well !!%% you
Basically sums up how I feel about you
laugh.gif

I cant call it a "horrible" season like a lot of you guys are. It wasnt an eventful season but it was still pretty good. Loved the finale though.

One of the best episodes of the series. Ari was brilliant in every way, hilarious in therapy, Terminator execution style, finally got his apology from Terrenceand showed some class by keeping the name.

Finally the E/Sloan saga has come to a close for now, it had to happen eventually.

Poor Turtle, but at least Drama finally gets his own show.

Despite all the complaints about this season, at least the writers took the show in a different direction story wise. Rather then do the whole "Vince getsa move, loses it and has problems, then gets something better in the end", they focused on the other characters some. Some of the episodes wererepetitive, but that happens. I'm glad Turtle got a story this season, same with Drama, and a more focused story arc with E's career.

Show is still as funny as ever. The guys still get hot girls. Still have awesome cameos and celebrities. Still one of my favorites.

Matt Damon was hilarious, one of the best cameos ever.

I enjoyed this season. Not the best season, but better than anything else on TV.

So, can we expect the new season to start in June/July like previous years (before the writers strike)? Or are we stuck waiting until next fall?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I enjoyed this season. Not the best season, but better than anything else on TV.

So, can we expect the new season to start in June/July like previous years (before the writers strike)? Or are we stuck waiting until next fall?
Next Summer. It's going to be the exact same lineup (true blood, hung, entourage), same time next year as it started this past summer

haha god dam matt damon is pure brilliance when he gets into his act, remember the jimmy kimmel thing too, had everyone thinking it was real

Back
Top Bottom