:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SEVEN PREMIERE: "STUNTED" 10:30pm ET ::::::

AHHHHHHHHHHH finally back to normal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

cant wait, but I forgot what movie vince is filming now?
At the end of last season, he was leaving to film the Darabont movie "Ferrari." However, to start this season, I think he's filming a yet to be named (to us anyway) action movie as this season opens (at least it appears that way from the season preview/trailer).
o yeah now I remember, good looks gotta. But it does look like action movie now.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

cant wait, but I forgot what movie vince is filming now?
At the end of last season, he was leaving to film the Darabont movie "Ferrari." However, to start this season, I think he's filming a yet to be named (to us anyway) action movie as this season opens (at least it appears that way from the season preview/trailer).
o yeah now I remember, good looks gotta. But it does look like action movie now.

It'll be cool to see if Vinny wins an Oscar for Gatsby.
Spoiler [+]
From the "Turtle" preview, we already know he won an MTV movie award...lol.

It'll be cool to see if Vinny wins an Oscar for Gatsby.
Spoiler [+]
From the "Turtle" preview, we already know he won an MTV movie award...lol.

If anybody can forward me an online stream, I would really appreciate it. Want to watch Hung as well. Being an intern in NYC FTL right now. No HBO, No HD,
smh.gif

If anybody can forward me an online stream, I would really appreciate it. Want to watch Hung as well. Being an intern in NYC FTL right now. No HBO, No HD,
smh.gif

im ready for this season.
even though i dont think vinnie is a great actor,
i still enjoy the show, especially ari
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think it will be better than last year,

im ready for this season.
even though i dont think vinnie is a great actor,
i still enjoy the show, especially ari
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I think it will be better than last year,

Is there a source (link) to Jeremy Piven saying that Season 8 will be the final season, and will be followed up with a movie. I believe that was mentioned earlier in this thread (or another Entourage thread. I definitely read it somewhere on NT).

Back
Top Bottom