:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SEVEN PREMIERE: "STUNTED" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

cant wait, but I forgot what movie vince is filming now?
At the end of last season, he was leaving to film the Darabont movie "Ferrari." However, to start this season, I think he's filming a yet to be named (to us anyway) action movie as this season opens (at least it appears that way from the season preview/trailer).

At the end of last season, he was leaving to film the Darabont movie "Ferrari." However, to start this season, I think he's filming a yet to be named (to us anyway) action movie as this season opens (at least it appears that way from the season preview/trailer).

Originally Posted by Stixx

I'm ON IT...
Have the season set to be DVR'd

this.
pimp.gif

Should be a great season.

A lot of ppl hated season 6, talking about character development and Ari going soft.....

IDC what they say. Still a great show for what it is.

It gets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
's in my book

Sometimes when im out wit my boys and we're walkin outta the club or something, feels like a scene from the show

Should be a great season.

A lot of ppl hated season 6, talking about character development and Ari going soft.....

IDC what they say. Still a great show for what it is.

It gets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
's in my book

Sometimes when im out wit my boys and we're walkin outta the club or something, feels like a scene from the show

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Being that the episode title is "Stunted", I think Vince is still filming "Ferrari", and the stunt was him driving a ferrari. I could be wrong though.

FWIW, UCLA girl is in the Top 5 of girls to grace the show, she may be my number one.

Being that the episode title is "Stunted", I think Vince is still filming "Ferrari", and the stunt was him driving a ferrari. I could be wrong though.

FWIW, UCLA girl is in the Top 5 of girls to grace the show, she may be my number one.

Originally Posted by bkmac

It's not really a spoiler, just some more info about Vince's current movie. I put it in tags for those that like to be 100% spoiler free.

Spoiler [+]
I thought that too when I saw the ep. title, but if you watch the preview/trailer, it's obvious that it's not Ferrari. Darabont is not the director. It's set in modern times. If you remember from last season, Ferrari was set in like the 40's or 50's.

It's not really a spoiler, just some more info about Vince's current movie. I put it in tags for those that like to be 100% spoiler free.

Spoiler [+]
I thought that too when I saw the ep. title, but if you watch the preview/trailer, it's obvious that it's not Ferrari. Darabont is not the director. It's set in modern times. If you remember from last season, Ferrari was set in like the 40's or 50's.

Spoiler [+]
I just re-watched the trailer, and you are correct. I saw the trailer a while ago, so I forgot what kind of car it was. Definitely is not a Ferrari.

Spoiler [+]
I just re-watched the trailer, and you are correct. I saw the trailer a while ago, so I forgot what kind of car it was. Definitely is not a Ferrari.

Back
Top Bottom