:::::: ENTOURAGE: "ONE CAR, TWO CAR, RED CAR, BLUE CAR" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Havent read anyone's bickering posts in here but from the looks of it people dont like at as much as the past seasons? Maybe not as funny and immature?

Personally, I love the new season. Very rarely does a tv series show growth in characters, and Entourage has went out on a limb and tried that this season. Ilove it. Do I wish Ari would be more of a %+%@, of course. Do I wish Drama would dish out more witty one liners throughout the show? Yes. But take it for whatsit worth, I do. And to me it still beats watching ANYTHING on else on tv.

Cant wait for next week.

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

I can't believe I'm chiming in on this but damn.
Oh dear god, dear, sweet god...where to start.
Dude, itisn't serious but E is the main character of entourage, point blank.
The shows called " Entourage ". Not " Moviestar ". It's a show ABOUT Vince's entourage with E being the leader. Yeah
in the show's universe Vince is the most important person in their group because of his celebrity but the show is about
his manager and best friend, E. Go on IMDB, Kevin Conolley (sp?) has top billing, its first in the opening credits,
hell, its even been reported that the role of E was written specifically with Kevin Conolley in mind.
Take the L, man.
eek.gif

b4 I forget... anyone else glad that no one like bow wow on the show? "he seems nervous... it makes me nervous just watching him!" LOL

wow that chick is a bloger for real

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

The shows called " Entourage ". Not " Moviestar ". It's a show ABOUT Vince's entourage with E being the leader. Yeah
in the show's universe Vince is the most important person in their group because of his celebrity but the show is about
his manager and best friend, E. Go on IMDB, Kevin Conolley (sp?) has top billing, its first in the opening credits,
hell, its even been reported that the role of E was written specifically with Kevin Conolley in mind.
Take the L, man.
eek.gif

thats all good and well fam

but it doesnt mean dude is the main character see all of my above post

anyway im out this thread tell next week

Originally Posted by copped

this season has been total trash...

i hope tonight will turn it around...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

very surprised by tonight's episode....

was great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

Take the L, man.
eek.gif

thats all good and well fam

but it doesnt mean dude is the main character see all of my above post

anyway im out this thread tell next week

To the viewers E is the biggest focus. To the characters in the movie, Vince is the most important. There's a big difference.

I liked the episode,

and the way these dudes throw money around hurts my feelings
laugh.gif

Turtle got a Porsche AND a Ferrari? and whatever watch was on his wrist from E(probably something crazy)

I'm hating
laugh.gif

btw, what car does Drama push?
& E's girl IS cute in the face, she's just a little small but I'd work with it

oh and Ari is that dude like always,
Can't wait till next weeks episode

Def a good episode. It went back to a bit of the funny stuff and flash that previous seasons had. The Ferrari scene was nuts. I like the character development.

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Too much bickering going on in here. The only thing that annoys me about Entourage is that I really feel like a decent amount of dudes that watch this show really try to live vicariously through some of the characters. It's a shame when people start taking this show way too seriously and when that does happen they might as well change the name of the show to "Sex In The City, 2.0".
I am saying
laugh.gif
. There is a lot of pettiness going on in thisthread. I thought it was a great episode, too bad Turtle is going to fucla though
sick.gif
tongue.gif

Another Sunday, another horrible Entourage episode.

I'm starting to get sick of this car. It's become all flash (cars, girls), and no substance. The writing seems like it was done by a team of 5 yearolds. Ari being proud of E? What is the world coming to. Ferrari product placement? Ditto. Curtis? I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom