:::::: ENTOURAGE: "ONE CAR, TWO CAR, RED CAR, BLUE CAR" 10:30pm ET ::::::

I really dont think the order matters

For example

in "Hung" the show about the Male prostitute

the man who is "Hung" is 2nd in the credits

anyone want to argue that he is not the main character?

AKA King Arthur: you've got nobody in your corner on this one. Right now you're looking like Chuck Wepner against Ali.

Venom lyrix: IMO you're reaching.

Originally Posted by kingrob43

AKA King Arthur: you've got nobody in your corner on this one. Right now you're looking like Chuck Wepner against Ali.
dude is crying for no reason, go to bed son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingrob43

"If 50 million people say a foolish thing, it's still a foolish thing." --Anatole France

and just because no one is in my corner doesnt mean im not right.

Boise over OU, Liz Murray, Ali over Liston .... I can go for days

Im not saying its that serious though but you brought it up

You can tell they were making aris charter soft, its been going on for a while. Imo it started when ari went to the golf club to see his psychiatrist, when shetold him he was becoming a decent human being.

Its obvious how his charter is now, they ended the show with Ari and hi son watching tv looking all happy and stuff.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ok so i have a theory i wonder if anyone agrees.

Ashley is the root of all evil, and it was 100% visible in this episode. I believe she is the reason for the studio firing Charlie. When she first was watching she said that he sucked. She then said that he was not funny, the yelling at the parrot wasnt funny..etc..and he sucks again. Then E goes to the studio and they tell him that Charlie scored bad and for the same reasons Ashley said. So it is my opinion that, while she was pent up in E's bed she was online or calling some place, possibly blogging her thoughts. She says she is someone important brain washes people and thus it gets a bad rap. So i think we will see Ashley cause some havoc...those are my thoughts...agree? or am I reaching...I feel that it makes sense based on the way the episode played out, i watched it twice, the 2nd time confirmed my initial thoughts.
Yes...Smashley said it herself, she put that into the universe. The chick couldn't even articulate why she didn't like Charlie.

...And for the record, E is the main character of the show. Dude has like 7 different sub-plots going on. His relationships: Ari, Vince, Sloan, Ashley, andCharlie. His business ventures: The Miller Group (Charlie, Vince). His own home, and him slowly coming into his own.

...Aside from Ari (one of my favorite characters on TV), E is my favorite on the show. Aside from being an emotional tampon every now and then, he seems themost level headed. I guess I identify w/ him a lot.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Ashley is the root of all evil, and it was 100% visible in this episode. I believe she is the reason for the studio firing Charlie. When she first was watching she said that he sucked. She then said that he was not funny, the yelling at the parrot wasnt funny..etc..and he sucks again. Then E goes to the studio and they tell him that Charlie scored bad and for the same reasons Ashley said. So it is my opinion that, while she was pent up in E's bed she was online or calling some place, possibly blogging her thoughts. She says she is someone important brain washes people and thus it gets a bad rap. So i think we will see Ashley cause some havoc...those are my thoughts...agree? or am I reaching...I feel that it makes sense based on the way the episode played out, i watched it twice, the 2nd time confirmed my initial thoughts.
Yes...Smashley said it herself, she put that into the universe. The chick couldn't even articulate why she didn't like Charlie.

...And for the record, E is the main character of the show. Dude has like 7 different sub-plots going on. His relationships: Ari, Vince, Sloan, Ashley, and Charlie. His business ventures: The Miller Group (Charlie, Vince). His own home, and him slowly coming into his own.

...Aside from Ari (one of my favorite characters on TV), E is my favorite on the show. Aside from being an emotional tampon every now and then, he seems the most level headed. I guess I identify w/ him a lot.

put that into the universe = get on the internet and let her thoughts go...you made my case...

I can't believe I'm chiming in on this but damn.
Oh dear god, dear, sweet god...where to start.
Dude, itisn't serious but E is the main character of entourage, point blank.
The shows called " Entourage ". Not " Moviestar ". It's a show ABOUT Vince's entourage with E being the leader. Yeah
in the show's universe Vince is the most important person in their group because of his celebrity but the show is about
his manager and best friend, E. Go on IMDB, Kevin Conolley (sp?) has top billing, its first in the opening credits,
hell, its even been reported that the role of E was written specifically with Kevin Conolley in mind.
Take the L, man.

either way, ashley is still mad ugly. why E is smashin i got no idea.
LOL at 50 cent doin a drive-by diss to turtle on the road.

...And for the record, E is the main character of the show. Dude has like 7 different sub-plots going on. His relationships: Ari, Vince, Sloan, Ashley, and Charlie. His business ventures: The Miller Group (Charlie, Vince). His own home, and him slowly coming into his own.

...Aside from Ari (one of my favorite characters on TV), E is my favorite on the show. Aside from being an emotional tampon every now and then, he seems the most level headed. I guess I identify w/ him a lot.

put that into the universe = get on the internet and let her thoughts go...you made my case...
I didn't know "put that into the universe" was slang for blogging.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Is it just me or is Ari being nice not settling well with anyone else? I mean, come on.. Turtle? TURTLE? Who the _ is Turtle to Ari?
True. Last week Ari doesnt even say hi to Drama at Leno and now he takes in Turtle with the fatherly advice?
eyes.gif
Taking the characters to different plauteaus at this late stage is very risky.

your right, turtle wouldnt get any time of the day with Ari, you are forgetting it was his BIRTHDAY though, so Ari gave it a second thought and gave him his 5 minutes

F his birthday. This is the same Ari that used his own daughter at her own Bat Mitvah because Terrance wanted a chat w/ Vince, disrespected the highest of the Jewish holidays, Yom Kippor, sent human feces to Adam Davies, ethered so many differednt people in Hollywood regardless of stauts or power, etc. I dont see how Turtle's birthday would change his ways.
Ari didn't own his own company then...he would have done ANYTHING to get on top....he's pretty much at the top of his career now....

Too much bickering going on in here. The only thing that annoys me about Entourage is that I really feel like a decent amount of dudes that watch this showreally try to live vicariously through some of the characters. It's a shame when people start taking this show way too seriously and when that does happenthey might as well change the name of the show to "Sex In The City, 2.0".

ain't nobody forcin y'all to watch the show.
boycott the damn show by yourself then if you don't like it.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

you seriously cant see that? Into the universe...computer world...internet...get serious

you seriously cant see that? Into the universe...computer world...internet...get serious
Dont worry venom im with you. Co-sign to the max. When she said the universe like i was like
eek.gif
shes one of those hatin bloggers. I really thought that, but i was waitin for herto admit it but she never did. And with E at the end saying 'i kinda like her'...well we all know how entourage works, nothing good lasts too long...so SOMETHING bad has to come out of ashley for E not to like her anymore, and i think your theory is that one thing that will make it happen. Nice post IMO.Cant wait for the next ep.
pimp.gif

ALL I'm gonna say is.....

Next week cannot come sooner. By the way, lucky !%+ turtle got a P-car AND an F-car for his bday?!

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Dont worry venom im with you. Co-sign to the max. When she said the universe like i was like
eek.gif
shes one of those hatin bloggers. I really thought that, but i was waitin for her to admit it but she never did. And with E at the end saying 'i kinda like her'...well we all know how entourage works, nothing good lasts too long... so SOMETHING bad has to come out of ashley for E not to like her anymore, and i think your theory is that one thing that will make it happen. Nice post IMO. Cant wait for the next ep.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
for the co-sign

Can we post links ? Wel you can watch-entourage at a website.

Spoiler [+]
add .com to the bolded text.

Back
Top Bottom