:::::: ENTOURAGE: "MURPHY'S LIE" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

how is everyone called E a simp when Ari has been apologizing to his wife the past 3 episodes even though he hasnt done anything? dude is mad funny but his wife got him by the %(#

Ari is apologizing to HIS WIFE...and MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN... E is just simpin over every woman that comes into his life....

how is everyone called E a simp when Ari has been apologizing to his wife the past 3 episodes even though he hasnt done anything? dude is mad funny but his wife got him by the %(#
grin.gif

E aint married to these ##++#

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Ari is apologizing to HIS WIFE...and MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN... E is just simpin over every woman that comes into his life....

couldn't have said it any better.

word and Ari actually emphasize that in a couple episodes.....season 5 w/ adam davies....and season 2 i think when E and Vince were at the sauna and Ari walkedin

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

word and Ari actually emphasize that in a couple episodes.....season 5 w/ adam davies....and season 2 i think when E and Vince were at the sauna and Ari walked in

yea yea we know all that but dude stays buying masaratis and buying up the LV store everytime she on her period
laugh.gif

Good episode. SMH @ Vince. What celebrity in their right mind lets some co-ed make a sex tape with them? This is the TMZ age after all. He better haveconfiscated the tape.

I also enjoyed the Steve Nash cameo, "Ouch, bro." Good stuff.

You've obviously never been married.

Or slept on the couch for longer than 8 hrs in a week.

Trust me, you'll apologize too.

My-T.

word and Ari actually emphasize that in a couple episodes.....season 5 w/ adam davies....and season 2 i think when E and Vince were at the sauna and Ari walked in

yea yea we know all that but dude stays buying masaratis and buying up the LV store everytime she on her period
laugh.gif

which only makes it funnier. Ari is a complete #%+ to everybody but is scared of his wife leaving him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You must be young...for real...how can you not see that his income in on serious status.

Buying a Maserati (actually it's a lease, he says so) for someone with Ari Gold money, it like the average dude buying his girl/wife a USED Honda.

Buying a LV handbag is like you buying your girl a handbag from Burlington Coat factory.

So him copping stuff when she's mad is like the average dude, buying his girl something, some flowers etc when she's mad.

Don't forget who Ari is. Dude has his name on one of the top talent agencies in Hollywood. Think of it like this, every time he makes a major deal for aclient, he gets what? 10%? Vince makes what? 20 million dollars on major films, 4 million dollars on voice overs. And that's just ONE of his clients, onhis personal account. Imagine all the other money he makes from partly owning the company.

*smh* plus your forgetting his wife copped him a Ferrari last season (even if it was with his money).

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

The sex tape is going to cause some havoc I predict

I hope so. That's too good an angle to gloss over. They tend to lack continuity sometimes or to skip over important details.
laugh.gif

But for real, something's gotta happen w/ Vince and I don't even mean bad luck related to the movie. He needs an STD or something because he's justso reckless.
laugh.gif
She had that camera all in his booty and everything.

God, I love this show.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

which only makes it funnier. Ari is a complete #%+ to everybody but is scared of his wife leaving him
laugh.gif
it's cute
embarassed.gif

"ew. it's like you just kissed me.."

"you're gonna get hit drama"

"go ahead, dont break your hand on my pythons"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"who's name did you accidentally call out vince's?"

Drama
pimp.gif
. My dog took an L just to look out of his homeboy.....Here`s to praying a Vinny Chase sex tape angle manifests

Drama once again proves he is that dude on this show.

Unlike most of these people who are hating on this season, I'm loving it.

Back
Top Bottom