:::::: ENTOURAGE: "MURPHY'S LIE" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Eric didn't even try to defend himself...

knowing he aint getting the draws from sloan.

HNS
laugh.gif
So true...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

halfway through the season...and NOTHING has happened....
What? Do you mean Vince's storyline? I'm confused. E has went through a relationship and has a new job. Turtle has gone from Vince'sgoat boy to a college guy. Ari is dealing with his wife, Kline, Kline's wife, and the hot chick from his office (and the Lloyd 100 day challenge). And thebiggest thing of all...Drama just choked his boss out. Vince is pretty much the only person whose storyline hasn't progressed and that's because hismovie got pushed back.

welp this was the episode where ari should have had that giant meltdown and own everyones %@* but it didn't happen. He fires them then gets talked back toby the both of them? It's official, Ari is soft

I think the sex tape is going to effect the rest of the season which might be real funny.

That agent #!+%* look like the type to bring a sexual harrassment case on the miller gold agency...

Btw, Where Babs been at?

Ari's wife is sexy as hell too

Ps Smashley. I loved'd'd You! Lol

we need more lloyd(pause)....they either need to focus on fewer characters or just make the show an hr

loved the episode. Drama looking like the unabomber had me cracking up the most. the Unabomber sketch for those that don't know:

2cfs1s1.gif

Hey_

PLEASE let this be the last of Ashley.

Every time she's on the screen I wanna pistol whip her in the mouth.

Julius F. Wrek

Props to Drama for looking out for Turtle, even if it may have cost him his job.

Hopefully, we see less Ashley and more Sloan in the coming episodes.

Good episode.

So long Ash
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Drama choking homeboy up.... He might be done and back tounemployment
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
... this episode was hilarious ...

laugh.gif
when ashley was like don't say her name again but still gave it up ... E { ultimate simp

laugh.gif
@ drama throwing dude from the cart ...
eek.gif
@ drama slamming dude on the wall

pimp.gif
@ vince ... season is starting to pick up ...

roll.gif
... this episode was hilarious ...

laugh.gif
when ashley was like don't say her name again but still gave it up ... E { ultimate simp

laugh.gif
@ drama throwing dude from the cart ...
eek.gif
@ drama slamming dude on the wall

pimp.gif
@ vince ... season is starting to pick up ...

PLEASE let this be the last of Ashley.
nerd.gif

This chick is beyond annoying. If Eric is going to simp, can it be with a better broad.

To top it off I watched Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist this afternoon, made me hate this chick even more.

Ol' Skeletor in the face looking broad.

E's simping had me
smh.gif
the whole time.

Ari is going soft....
grin.gif

It was on ok episode, felt really short, I think an episode of Robot Chicken is longer than Entourage.
smh.gif

Drama is that dude,
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by toast1985

Every episode I find Smashley more attractive.

..Eric lost. Drama lost.
I kinda feel you on Smashley...but she clearly had problems...

Ashley is annoying/awkward but i for some reason want to !#$+ her brains out
ohwell.gif

and E is a sucker, & you already know bad things are gonna come for Drama soon

btw, Drama and Jamie didn't really kiss for real, right?
Vince sexing up that college chick on camera, it's obvious it'll end up on the net in a future episode lol

Finally a good episode after 3 crappy weeks. One of the best episodes of Entourage in recent memory...best one since episode 1 of this season.

E should've told Ashley no. Dude is really simping on him pimping.
smh.gif
at telling a girl you have feelings for another girl.

laugh.gif
at Ari telling Andrew to go back home for the sake of his wife, his kids, "and most importantly" Ari.

I just watched the episode again (dont act like Im the only one
laugh.gif
), and something has been bothering me about Ari. Why is it that when Andrew's wifeshouted out things like "you got involved when you advised him to follow his d__" or "you ruined my family Ari" that he never tried toexplain.

"You wanna know what I said? I told him to think about his children. Thats all I said." Thats really all it would take. I mean....he should have saidthat to his wife. But thats a whole different story. But when Andrew's wife accuses him of ruining her family, I am surprised he didnt try to defendhimself.

Back
Top Bottom