Entourage is not a very good show.

Feel the same way.

Its not gonna stop me from watching on Sundays tho. Every now and then they come thru with some good episodes, but nothing compared to the first 2 seasons.

Feel the same way.

Its not gonna stop me from watching on Sundays tho. Every now and then they come thru with some good episodes, but nothing compared to the first 2 seasons.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

this show is trash along with the WIRE, and all the other HBO shows you people hype up

bottle.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

its fallen off and ive been watching sine the beginning so im gonna finish it off
Pretty much. The only thing about Entourage I've ever been mad at is its length. Otherwise, I just enjoy it and don't look to pick it apart like its the Sopranos or the Wire. Dudes complaining about lack of substance are the same people that would get mad if the show tried to take a serious turn from just sex, cars and the Cali lifestyle. Just like any other GREAT show, the latter seasons will never compare to the first few so the hate is pretty much routine.

FOUR MOAR DAYZ
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

its fallen off and ive been watching sine the beginning so im gonna finish it off
Pretty much. The only thing about Entourage I've ever been mad at is its length. Otherwise, I just enjoy it and don't look to pick it apart like its the Sopranos or the Wire. Dudes complaining about lack of substance are the same people that would get mad if the show tried to take a serious turn from just sex, cars and the Cali lifestyle. Just like any other GREAT show, the latter seasons will never compare to the first few so the hate is pretty much routine.

FOUR MOAR DAYZ
pimp.gif

Just because a show fell off doesn't mean it wasn't a great show at some point. You gotta be great for people to even notice you falling off. Seasons 2-4 are a must watch with 5 and 6 having their moments. I'll throw in season 1 just so you'll appreciate seasons 2-4 even more.

With that said, cant wait until Sunday
pimp.gif

It's fallen off considerably, and yet I can't stop watching it.

It's basically a 30 minute music video, with less music and more mindless dialogue.

It's fallen off considerably, and yet I can't stop watching it.

It's basically a 30 minute music video, with less music and more mindless dialogue.

Just because a show fell off doesn't mean it wasn't a great show at some point. You gotta be great for people to even notice you falling off. Seasons 2-4 are a must watch with 5 and 6 having their moments. I'll throw in season 1 just so you'll appreciate seasons 2-4 even more.

With that said, cant wait until Sunday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

this show is trash along with the wire, and all the other HBO shows you people hype up

I agree with this statement to a certain extent(The Wire is absolute trash), but HBO came through with "curb your enthusiasm" & "Bored to Death", good stuff.
The Wire is like The Godfather of TV..........absolutely classic. Not your speed? Doesn't mean it sucks.

Entourage.....entertaining but not all that "good." I still like it though, whatever.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

this show is trash along with the wire, and all the other HBO shows you people hype up

I agree with this statement to a certain extent(The Wire is absolute trash), but HBO came through with "curb your enthusiasm" & "Bored to Death", good stuff.
The Wire is like The Godfather of TV..........absolutely classic. Not your speed? Doesn't mean it sucks.

Entourage.....entertaining but not all that "good." I still like it though, whatever.

Eh....I still like it and find it funny. I will agree that Eric and his relationship drama are boring. Nobody cares about him getting friend zowned and failing with girls over and over....I got my own life to witness that.
grin.gif

While most of the stuff in the article is true, I still watch because it entertains me.

Same reason I listen to half of the garbage music that comes out these days.

It's only entertainment.

While most of the stuff in the article is true, I still watch because it entertains me.

Same reason I listen to half of the garbage music that comes out these days.

It's only entertainment.

Eh....I still like it and find it funny. I will agree that Eric and his relationship drama are boring. Nobody cares about him getting friend zowned and failing with girls over and over....I got my own life to witness that.
grin.gif

I do agree that it has been very predictable, and it may have jumped the shark a long time ago, but i still love the show.

It's like my comfort show. I play the old eps and suddenly I feel happy.

Back
Top Bottom