:::::: ENTOURAGE: "FORE!" 10:30pm ET ::::::

So I am assuming that his assistant will come with that job he turned down. Looks like he will have a change of heart. Hopefully he bounces Ashley too.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I did remember hearing E was gonna have an assistant. Guess that plan changed.
She's still coming.

KateMara08TIFF.jpg
Kate Mara ftw.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

The NT beasts that have been living in a cave will come out soon enough.

Anybody else annoyed to no end with the fact that Ashley can't close her mouth (literally). Everytime E kisses her he ends up kissing her teeth, not herlips.

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

She's still coming.

KateMara08TIFF.jpg
Kate Mara ftw.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

she is a VERY underated hottie.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in shooter
ewww ginger. she has no soul

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

She's still coming.

KateMara08TIFF.jpg
Kate Mara ftw.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I like. Hope she gets here pretty soon, as Ashley has already worn out her welcome with me.

Ari's character is funny to me, becuase I know someone just like him, ok episode, seemed like a filler to me, all we learned was that E really wants SloanSURPRISE......

Someone else makes another cameo appearance in a couple episodes as well...

A hint:
Spoiler [+]
What ever happened to predictability?
The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV....

c1o27 wrote:
This was the funniest episode of the season so far.
pimp.gif

SMH at E.. homeboy should just get back with Sloan. What a +@%+%..
smh.gif

Well official yea e and the two girl rotation i felt you made a point.so quoted .Yes two girl rotation if Sloan is the Indian girl well , Yes ifelt he got to rebel yell on her in public his attitude was courageous like when you like a girl and you have this courageous feeling to share nice feeling.What do you think about that shot scene? I felt two girl rotation was great. Thanks

Someone else makes another cameo appearance in a couple episodes as well...

A hint:
Spoiler [+]
What ever happened to predictability?
The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV....
Saget's coming back?!
laugh.gif
YAYYYYYY!

marky mark is the man. he was great in this eps. always funny.
as for kate mara, red heads ain't my steez, but i'd def smash.

dam but does ari really have THAT kind of money? just bust out a mazarati out of pitty??? god dam

and still no word one what shades he wore on the golf course??????

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dam but does ari really have THAT kind of money? just bust out a mazarati out of pitty??? god dam

Miller-Gold is bringing in the BIG bucks! Plus, Vince gets jobs now.
laugh.gif

so anyone else think E was right when he confronted Sloan?

he had a point, though he could've made his approach lighter...but still.

or am i alone on this one?

laugh.gif

No, E shoulda been snapped on Sloan! She knew what was up when she got with him.
laugh.gif
That's the one thing that irks me about Sloan...she knew what he wasabout. I mean, she's good for trying to push him in a more productive and independent direction she's being too obvious about it. lol

I know right...

But his real life counterpart ari emanuel has a $10 million house in Brentwood in LA...

Also the Maserati in the show was boring to me for the fact that vince had the same car already in a different color, I didn't think they would make amistake like that...its a great car and everything but they've always kept it fresh car wise throughout the whole series...vince could have given turtle af430 or even the scud, but they just surprised everyone with the california...he could have given her the new body maserati gt or something...they clearly havethe right relationships to get any cars they want for the show, they did have what I think is the first ferrari cali in the whole usa...

anyway, this episode was a little boring, no complaints about any of the previous ones, but like some people already pointed out, this episode leads to E'sbreakup (finally) which will probably happen in the next episode...

Anyone think we will see Ari's friend Scott again? Turtle was asking him for people that invest in businesses, and he has that boatload of cash....

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

I know right...

But his real life counterpart ari emanuel has a $10 million house in Brentwood in LA...

Also the Maserati in the show was boring to me for the fact that vince had the same car already in a different color, I didn't think they would make a mistake like that...its a great car and everything but they've always kept it fresh car wise throughout the whole series...vince could have given turtle a f430 or even the scud, but they just surprised everyone with the california...he could have given her the new body maserati gt or something...they clearly have the right relationships to get any cars they want for the show, they did have what I think is the first ferrari cali in the whole usa...

anyway, this episode was a little boring, no complaints about any of the previous ones, but like some people already pointed out, this episode leads to E's breakup (finally) which will probably happen in the next episode...

Anyone think we will see Ari's friend Scott again? Turtle was asking him for people that invest in businesses, and he has that boatload of cash....

I thought the same thing when I saw the Maserati. Vince and E's first car again???I'd assume they wouldn't go with a GT because Mrs. Ari needssomething with four doors. They could have done a Panamera (which I find hideous from the rear especially as an enthusiast) or an Audi S8.

Originally Posted by jomitm

so anyone else think E was right when he confronted Sloan?

he had a point, though he could've made his approach lighter...but still.

or am i alone on this one?

laugh.gif

Brought it up . the drama

I know right...

Also the Maserati in the show was boring to me for the fact that vince had the same car already in a different color, I didn't think they would make a mistake like that...its a great car and everything but they've always kept it fresh car wise throughout the whole series...vince could have given turtle a f430 or even the scud, but they just surprised everyone with the california...he could have given her the new body maserati gt or something...they clearly have the right relationships to get any cars they want for the show, they did have what I think is the first ferrari cali in the whole usa...

anyway, this episode was a little boring, no complaints about any of the previous ones, but like some people already pointed out, this episode leads to E's breakup (finally) which will probably happen in the next episode...

it was a leased car, don't think he bought it.

I know right...

FNA told them that if they wanted the Scuds and 430 in the show, they'd have to incorporate the California as well.

I thought the same thing about the Maserati (it's already been done), but given the direction this show is heading, I'm not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom