:::::: ENTOURAGE: "FORE!" 10:30pm ET ::::::

I don't read up on the episodes before I watch, I like surprises... anyone know how long Jaime Lynn is on for?

And I was JUST saying, I wanted Mark to come back. He needs to pop up more often!

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif

the driving range / golf tournament scene was filmed at Pacific Palms right off Azusa (for my socal folk)

In fact, I got a view of the hotel right out of my backyard.

If I only knew Sloan would be so close to me, yes stalker
smh.gif
you can see that hotel from like 15 miles away son.
laugh.gif
HAHA! Yeah, dude. I was there for the 1st day of filming. Saw E, Vince, Turtle, Drama, Wahlberg, & Brady. All of the girl extras were extra hot.

How did you know about them filming there? Damn I use to go to that driving range all the time back in the day, so I knew it looked familiar. We also threw ourprom after-party there back in early 2000s and those effers called a thousand cops on us
smh.gif
laugh.gif
IYN get your IE *%+ outta here.

First off, I still don't buy it...little kids are not allowed to run their own jewlry businesses. Maybe when she starts using the big girl potty. Poorcasting if you ask me. She looks like a 15 year old kid.

2. When Jeffery Tambor's kids started cursing I was doubled over laughing. Then when he fired back at them I about died.

3. I too thought Brady was getting ready to say that he +%@#$+ Jamie.

4. Ari was hitting lloyd with a $300 putter.

5. Johnny Drama and Lloyd in the same getup was funny and then Drama in the Payne Stewart-esque knickers and beret was hilarious!

6. Mark Wahlberg is a good actor. It was like these guys were his real Entourage instead of the actors. He played off of Drama like he'd known him foryears. Very smooth dynamic.

BTW....I haven't read any of the other arguments on here, but E was meant to be the main character of the show from the get-go. Doug Ellin said thishimself on a DVD commentary.

Originally Posted by srvballer

So after the first 5 episodes of this new season I think it's safe to say that Entourage has fallen off hard....

literally nothing has happened this season.

True... I look more forward to watching that Hung show now than Entourage... much better story line

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

BTW....I haven't read any of the other arguments on here, but E was meant to be the main character of the show from the get-go. Doug Ellin said this himself on a DVD commentary.
You're still going to have people arguing until their blue in the face that Vince is
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear half the people that start arguing in the Entourage threads have never even seen the damn show.
laugh.gif

its obvious E is the main character, and i think the writers are really trying to show the audience that with this season.

Vince may "hold it all together", but its all about Mr. Murphy.

Im ok with it though, I like E. He's believable

people don't seem to get the point that the show is short so it can be easily formatted for syndication (with 3 to 4 commercials/show). alternative scenesand extra footage is shot for every episode in case scenes need to be replaced. these guys will be caking off royalties for years to come once it drops onSpike TV

Originally Posted by JD161616

people don't seem to get the point that the show is short so it can be easily formatted for syndication (with 3 to 4 commercials/show). alternative scenes and extra footage is shot for every episode in case scenes need to be replaced. these guys will be caking off royalties for years to come once it drops on Spike TV

there's some logic here...

Originally Posted by Club29

its obvious E is the main character, and i think the writers are really trying to show the audience that with this season.

Vince may "hold it all together", but its all about Mr. Murphy.

Im ok with it though, I like E. He's believable
yeah

the show was actually supposed to never even show vince, with e explicitly cast as the main character.

but i think they realized that wouldn't work as well and it wouldn't allow for all the flashy shopping/party/etc scenes the show likes to throw around

i like e but i wish they would tone down his uptight personality a tad. wouldn't hurt to loosen up a little, he can get very annoying.

also he's too short.

They need Mark Walhberg on more often
"whats up Gatsby in the funky bunch"
"later B squad"
"stop staring at him like you wanna f***k him Turtle"

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

just to be clear, E calling Ashley 'Sloan' is how it ended right? I watched it online and it didn't go all the way to the credits..........
Nah, she got into it with him about it and then they "ended" the relationship. Then Turtle had a
roll.gif
conversation about Tom Brady to wifey.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

just to be clear, E calling Ashley 'Sloan' is how it ended right? I watched it online and it didn't go all the way to the credits..........
Nah, she got into it with him about it and then they "ended" the relationship. Then Turtle had a
roll.gif
What?

When E called Ashley "Sloan," music played and episode was over.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

roll.gif
What?

your sarcasm detector failed miserably.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

am I the only one who's tired of all the awkward dialogs between E and Ashly? every single scene with E and Ashley is MAAAADD awkward. either Kevin Connolly and the girl that plays Ashley have no on-screen chemistry, or the scenes between them are meant to be awkward to show that the characters have no chemistry because Ashley is nothing but a booty call/rebound girl to E.
You're not the only one. The scenes with them are kind painful to watch. But I think they are written that way intentionally. The openingscene from the last episode is a good example: "I'm not going to stay over. Do you want me to stay over? I want to stay if you want to stay." That was so awkward it had to be on purpose. The lack of chemistry between the actors only adds the effect. But with how things went last episode, Idon't know how much longer Ashley is going to be hanging around.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

roll.gif
What?

your sarcasm detector failed miserably.
I didn't see it as sarcasm....because in all honesty, that all could've happened.

Thanks for answering my question
alien.gif

why the heck did e get mad at sloan?

he should be kissin her butt since she's always lookn out for him. he should be kissin it for other reasons too.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom