End of Watch movie. Watch it!!

+1  In the theater, I thought I was the only one who really enjoyed that scene!  

Great stuff.

Last edited:
Just finished watching this. Hell of a movie. I loved the realism. In addition, the end scene was a very nice touch. This was one of the better movies I've seen in a while.

Def had that Training Day feel to it and I can dig that. One of the better movies I have seen in awhile.

Good movie. Such an abrupt ending.:frown:

The director was in the back and they were just randomly shooting during the drive. Supposedly they didn't know he was filming which is why it appears so natural.

"We were doing this road trip to Vegas and [writer-director David Ayers] was just [occasionally] filming. We spent five hours in the car so there were plenty of times when it was just the three of us talking. Then that song came on Jake's iPod and we just started singing and David very stealthily brought out his camera … It's not like he asked us to play that song again and do it again, it just happened, he filmed it, and now it's in the movie. And luckily they could clear that song. The music supervisor was sweating it for a second."
- Anna Kendrick

That's a dope bit of info. Such a genuine scene.

Last edited:
Good movie.

It's been available at Redbox for a long time now.

Netflix sucks.

Link:

http://www.redbox.com/movies/end-of-watch-blu-ray
Not to go on a tangent but the poster above meant that it was finally available on Netflix as Instant Stream; it's been on Netflix as a physical rental probably the same time as Red Box b/c that's how I watched it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@  dude really thinking Netflix just got this.

Finally saw this over the weekend...

There's no way in HELL that white cop shoulda survived - they should both be in boxes - that ruined an otherwise good flick.

Sorry for the gravedig. But I dont think 2 months is TOO bad. :lol:

Just saw this flick.
LOVED it.
Man that ending was emotional.

And Big J, i know you posted that a while ago, but thanks for that info on the car ride scene. It was so dope.
I was thinking too man... like damn either these dudes are the best actors in the history of cinema, or these are some of the realist scenes ive ever watched on film.
That scene makes sense now... it was just SO DAMN real and :pimp:

Anyways... 9/10... great flick. I only take off 1 because sometimes the camera work got too annoying.
Sometimes i wish the director would of just kept the camera in one point of view for an entire scene... but hey, its his movie so... overall great job.

Highly recommend. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom