End of Watch movie. Watch it!!

question

wait what vest was he talking about? the dude that got his eye knifed

sad but really good. once i found out what the title meant, everything made sense.

i almost cried 
nerd.gif

Yup - good movie. I enjoyed it. Wasn't expecting that ending like I'm sure all of you.

What do you mean how else can you find it? If you search for it online, it's not available for Netflix DVD yet, it won't be available until the 19th. And it won't be available for Instant Stream right away. 

Just watched it, damn that ending had me tearing. Definitely worth watching again

Movie was well-made, but extremely formulaic. Not sure what I was expecting, but this just didn't do it for me.

This scene though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Finally saw it, that knife and boot scene, def a crappy way to know you're not cut out for the job and the ending wasn't what I expected

Movie was well-made, but extremely formulaic. Not sure what I was expecting, but this just didn't do it for me.

This scene though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Agreed :lol:! Dunno if it was b/c of the way the scene was shot but the chemistry between the two of them in this scene looks really genuine. Could pass off as an actual couple.

Anna Kendrick in this scene :wow:

The director was in the back and they were just randomly shooting during the drive. Supposedly they didn't know he was filming which is why it appears so natural.

"We were doing this road trip to Vegas and [writer-director David Ayers] was just [occasionally] filming. We spent five hours in the car so there were plenty of times when it was just the three of us talking. Then that song came on Jake's iPod and we just started singing and David very stealthily brought out his camera … It's not like he asked us to play that song again and do it again, it just happened, he filmed it, and now it's in the movie. And luckily they could clear that song. The music supervisor was sweating it for a second."
- Anna Kendrick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom