End of the NBA regular season, who would you say are top 5 in the league?

Rose? DFisher? Manu?
laugh.gif

Manu's been playing solid ever since Parker and Hill's been out, but really?

I dont think you can really distinguish a clear 5. Deron, D12, Timmy D, Dirk, Melo can all qualify for the top 5 as well.

D12 as a game changing defender automatically puts him in the top 5. And in regards to Durant and the perosn who said he has to do something in the playoffs, without Durant, the Zombies are a 25 win team. He's taken them from 23 wins to 50 (as it looks tonight) in two seasons. That's superstar/Top 5 impact, especially in the Western Conference where less than 50 wins gives you an early vacation.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Do people realize defense is part of the game...Straight disrespecting D12

Interpret this as disrespect if you must, but the truth is that dude is winning DPOYs by default. If this was 1995, he would be lucky to finish 5th in DPOY voting. He may belong among the top 5 in the league, but that's only because his competition is extremely weak.

You know what more I think about it I could easily make an argument for Nash in the Kobe/Dirk spot. Considering how low the expectations for the suns this year and he still is one of the most valuable offensive weapons in the league.

Bosh beasted all the way until the all-star break and I he deserves some props for that.

but of course, this is NT.

Back
Top Bottom