Employee Appreciation 50% 11/21 - 11/22 Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Action

And I aint got any change right now
mad.gif
I still need a pair of the Blk Penny II's. Hopefully they have some in Dec.

anyone want to get me the eggplant flights? we can work out a fair compensation. ill pay for shipping etc

They have a thread for this in the nike section...great news nonetheless...flight lites and extra pips and pennys are mine

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Originally Posted by novaflight

why did I even come into this post?..I know nobody that works at any of these stores.
tired.gif
me too

Most of the time yu can just ask the employee for it and they'll just ask you to give them like 5% of what you spend.

cool, hopefully i can get my hands on them grey nike boots, you know thats on the packages too, whoever gets a cdp half price thats will be a good purchase

I always wanna hook people up with this but I feel like its too much of a hassle. Too many flakes and people full of bologna!

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And I aint got any change right now
mad.gif
I still need a pair of the Blk Penny II's. Hopefully they have some in Dec.
they were already available for a 50% off last time...you might be outta luck if you wait again
laugh.gif

im lookin for some flightposites and foams since our stores on this island never get anything priced higher than 150$ seems like....we were lucky to get thepippens tho...anyone wanna help a fellow employee out with some flightposites or foams in a 10.5...pm me plz and maybe we can work something out

Originally Posted by RetroTheOly6

does anyone know if the white pennys will be out by then?
White Pennys are scheduled to drop the 29th...sorry my man.

But the Employees came at a bad time -_-...just picked up a few pairs of shoes already...and i really dont wanna miss out on this one.
If my manager says right, we are expecting another one by Christmas.

WOOO HOOO JUST IN TIME

my bdays next week so i will be hittin up my girl to for the early presents, and i get paid this friday, YES!!!

please no exclusions on eggplants, i need those and blue bakins for sure, might cop purple pip's

Back
Top Bottom