Eminem's Recovery Album Set To Break Another Record

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

sick.gif

"what Em did was doin' is silly.........applaud him"
Fixed.

Where are all those clowns who said Drake would outsell Eminem?

Em has only dropped two singles from this album right? No Love with Weezy hasnt officially ever been a single right?

Em has only dropped two singles from this album right? No Love with Weezy hasnt officially ever been a single right?

Originally Posted by jomitm

Gatdamn.

I'm not usually one for his antics on his albums, but his last effort was pretty good.

He deserves all the success he can get.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Gatdamn.

I'm not usually one for his antics on his albums, but his last effort was pretty good.

He deserves all the success he can get.

Props to Em and hip hop. Its just too bad its doing this well for a album I consider lackluster compared to what Em is capable of.

Props to Em and hip hop. Its just too bad its doing this well for a album I consider lackluster compared to what Em is capable of.

make it 6 weeks for both his album and single. and not afraid is climbing in airplay too. i heard that song 5 times yesterday on the radio
roll.gif
pimp.gif

make it 6 weeks for both his album and single. and not afraid is climbing in airplay too. i heard that song 5 times yesterday on the radio
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom