Eminem's Recovery Album Set To Break Another Record

I didn't really care for the album...but I'm glad to see Hip Hop selling again...

pimp.gif
Good album... can't wait to see 'em at Yankee Stadium in September.

Gatdamn.

I'm not usually one for his antics on his albums, but his last effort was pretty good.

He deserves all the success he can get.

Gatdamn.

I'm not usually one for his antics on his albums, but his last effort was pretty good.

He deserves all the success he can get.

Yeah, Ross was NOT #1 last week. The reports jumped the gun and published before all the numbers were in. It was a close race, but Eminem outdid him by about 10K. Anything that says otherwise is wrong.

Congratulations to Eminem. This is his best effort since the Eminem Show and the sales are reflecting that.

Yeah, Ross was NOT #1 last week. The reports jumped the gun and published before all the numbers were in. It was a close race, but Eminem outdid him by about 10K. Anything that says otherwise is wrong.

Congratulations to Eminem. This is his best effort since the Eminem Show and the sales are reflecting that.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Def. well deserved.

Sales are un-real.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

Def. well deserved.

Sales are un-real.
eek.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom