Eminem - 60 minutes - Tonight

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by peezykbaby

eminem?goat?really?

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

A lot of ******ed people already in this thread..dudes saying Em is the greatest rapper, though...hilarious
laugh.gif

A lot of ******ed people already in this thread..dudes saying Em is the greatest rapper, though...hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

laugh.gif
Greatest rapper of All-Time is too subjective. Too many variables some people consider and don't consider. Calling someone ******ed on this subject is pretty ******ed in itself.

I hate the new songs for some reason..... feels like my ears are about to bleed.

but should be good

his work is appreciated

There is no goat. Every rapper has their own style and some rappers are better at some things than other rappers. Marshall is in my top 6 though

Nas on 60 minutes
pimp.gif

Strange title if the GOAT is gonna be on. Unless you're referring to Em as being the greatest of all time at rapping about getting raped up the butt.

I never got his obsession with seeing his mother die and such. I get it's entertainment, but it's like
eyes.gif
And hell I haven't listened his recent stuff. Not after I got tricked into buying Encore.
30t6p3b.gif
That rat bastard.

Back
Top Bottom