Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Got them in today....good looks again zyr12

2h37tp0.jpg

*bonus*

2wfsnb9.jpg

nice. even when i had em back in the day i always felt like the white laces looked off. i never swapped em out but i will throw in the laces from the hot reds just to see how it looks. either way these are looking good tho. copped on site!

**EDIT**
these always stand out to me bc i remember i passed on em at retail. i went on vaca in ocean city summer of '97 and i copped from the nike factory for $70 and i remember being happy.

nice. even when i had em back in the day i always felt like the white laces looked off. i never swapped em out but i will throw in the laces from the hot reds just to see how it looks. either way these are looking good tho. copped on site!

**EDIT**
these always stand out to me bc i remember i passed on em at retail. i went on vaca in ocean city summer of '97 and i copped from the nike factory for $70 and i remember being happy.

I'm keepin the wht lace's in my joints but for those who wanna see how blk lace's look here u go....

292mb5y.jpg

2mq45lj.jpg

2aj80nl.jpg

dxbleh.jpg

I'm keepin the wht lace's in my joints but for those who wanna see how blk lace's look here u go....

292mb5y.jpg

2mq45lj.jpg

2aj80nl.jpg

dxbleh.jpg

i like the black laces on these but im a keep the white laces on them once i get my pair... the ogs had the white laces on them and they just set these off

i like the black laces on these but im a keep the white laces on them once i get my pair... the ogs had the white laces on them and they just set these off

Back
Top Bottom