Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

hold the $%^& up....they dropped already??! Please tell me this isn't so....

Icop, thanks for the pics with the black laces. They look good, i'll probably keep it white laces with the way they are and then put black laces on the 2nd pair that'll be customized with a white midsole
smokin.gif

hold the $%^& up....they dropped already??! Please tell me this isn't so....

Icop, thanks for the pics with the black laces. They look good, i'll probably keep it white laces with the way they are and then put black laces on the 2nd pair that'll be customized with a white midsole
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I'm keepin the wht lace's in my joints but for those who wanna see how blk lace's look here u go....

292mb5y.jpg

2mq45lj.jpg

2aj80nl.jpg

dxbleh.jpg

white laces def make em "pop" more by bringing out the white accents in the midsole, but im liking the black also.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I'm keepin the wht lace's in my joints but for those who wanna see how blk lace's look here u go....

292mb5y.jpg

2mq45lj.jpg

2aj80nl.jpg

dxbleh.jpg

white laces def make em "pop" more by bringing out the white accents in the midsole, but im liking the black also.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Are you gonna have a customizer do it?
yea definitely, my homie Seth knows what he's doing when it comes to Griffs so they're going straight to him
smokin.gif

yea definitely, my homie Seth knows what he's doing when it comes to Griffs so they're going straight to him
smokin.gif

ixhana.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nice match with the pickup in the background.  
pimp.gif
[/font]

ixhana.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nice match with the pickup in the background.  
pimp.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smokin.gif
Or get a pair of "freshwaters" and paint the uppers teal instead?  Painting the midsole on these might not last... cracking, chipping... 

Keep me in the loop on how it goes if you do it.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

smokin.gif
Or get a pair of "freshwaters" and paint the uppers teal instead?  Painting the midsole on these might not last... cracking, chipping... 

Keep me in the loop on how it goes if you do it.

Back
Top Bottom