Embarrassing Things to Buy

going on NT and telling everyone you are going to buy variants bc you can't afford authentic ones.

it's weird when i sometimes ring up some women buying ky jelly...they're like 40-50 but yea i just try to do it quick and take the next person.

This one guy tried to id me to buy condoms. I was like ???? I'm a freshman in college but people be thinking I'm sophomore in High School. FTL

I use to Love buying condoms. Yous are bugging.
laugh.gif

Dirty magazines at Barnes and Nobles.

I've never done it, but I saw it being done once.

Old guy went to the register and there was this 18 year old girl ringing him up. She was SOOOOOOO embarrassed to even ring it up.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

This one guy tried to id me to buy condoms. I was like ???? I'm a freshman in college but people be thinking I'm sophomore in High School. FTL
since when you gotta be a certain age to buy rubbers?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

A movie ticket...by yourself

tired.gif

laugh.gif
Anyways, who cares what people think... but yeah, just like everybodyelse, I use to be hella nervous when I was younger buying condoms.

Originally Posted by Frijolero

toothbrush on the solo tip

or

deodorant on the solo tip
This.

it was also pretty embarrassing when I bought some BenGay I think ole girl thought it was for some type of freak stuff.

I got over my fear of buying condoms......shows I'm smashing!

I hate buying toilet paper.....I dont like people picturing me needing it; cuz i certainly do when i see people walking around or having a big #@$ thing oftoilet paper in their cart

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by shaolin

Im gonna say most most will say condoms.

yeah this can be a little awkward if there's an old lady at the register or something, but w/e. better than not smashing.
yeah and i hate when you gotta ask the people to open the case

smh.gif
I HATE THAT...
Especially when like 5 mins away in "another neighborhood" they don't lock up the condoms...
Have car...will travel...
No more waiting for a person 2 be available to ask them to open up the condom case...

Back
Top Bottom