Embarrassing Things to Buy

When i was 10 my mom made me buy her tampons, which wouldnt have been so bad if she didnt give me and handful of pennies to do it.

slim fast if your fat, muscle milk if your skinny
frown.gif

Acne Wash when i got a huge pimple on my face

im the one in wall-mart covering the bump on his face very well Lol

seen a lady buy a douche... she had to buy some other stuff too and just mixed it in thinking i wouldn't notice it while ringing her out

buying acne face wash, and girls you know from school come by to talk to you....i played it off good

When everything in my basket is Hill Country Fair....
grin.gif

My boss just said Yeast infection cream
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It's funny when dudes bring condoms up to the register and try to be mad secret about it.

Just put it up and be on your way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Anything that treats jock itch. The look on the cashier's face when she says "That's it", tears right to the soul.

laugh.gif
I remember when I went to buy some at cvs, @@$% was so awkward. the oldlady at the counter tried to cut the tension talking about some "oh i like your shirt, where did you get it from?" ......I had on a plain whitetee
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

I don't think condoms are embarassing at all ... If anything you should be proud that you're smashing....
laugh.gif

especially if the cashier is a girl...she might want in on some action too...
laugh.gif

I swear you can pick up cashier chicks when buying condems at the pharmacy...When I buy them, I always go to the hottest chick and just wait for her reactionand then just go in...

ive never bought condoms in my life.......matter fact ive never even opened a condom box in my life

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Anything that treats jock itch. The look on the cashier's face when she says "That's it", tears right to the soul.

laugh.gif
I remember when I went to buy some at cvs, @@$% was so awkward. the old lady at the counter tried to cut the tension talking about some "oh i like your shirt, where did you get it from?" ......I had on a plain white tee
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ahahaahaha

Back
Top Bottom