-Embarrassing Pleasures- Vol #DontJudgeMe

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Listening to male R&B aint embarrassing to me...neither is trimming my pubic hairs. I give my area the Micheal Jordan treatment
thats nothin

i do full body trim

its part of "the look"
unless you a pro bodybuilder or swimmer. I don't see how u feel comfortable shaving your arms and legs.
Nahhh, Im not sure about Al's case.... But some dudes are hairy as HELL!...and its very necessary for them to shave their arms and legs...

WORD My Indian friends
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
them boys spend 60 bucks every 2 weeks on full waxing.

KayCurrency wrote:

Gillette razor around the pelvic portion and trimmers around the balls....I'd never take a razor around my balls
laugh.gif

typing that felt awkward as hell
embarassed.gif

I'll have to try the Gillete Fusion.
You mean a trimmer like this?

WsNaYyG55e-EPBVaqASKShJFRR8fypXM1UrgKYvx3W5Wv8qnz4UeIB3cZmoZ81jwoKewCbjHYzEW8W6dpQl8IB-gQfjv5kx2IM9ZTQwhT8XrGCMEuFserAPB2wbyEELqAS0w2_ki7Q

I have hair clippers would that work better?

I hate that ichy feeling from using a razor on my buddies.

KayCurrency wrote:

Gillette razor around the pelvic portion and trimmers around the balls....I'd never take a razor around my balls
laugh.gif

typing that felt awkward as hell
embarassed.gif

I'll have to try the Gillete Fusion.
You mean a trimmer like this?

WsNaYyG55e-EPBVaqASKShJFRR8fypXM1UrgKYvx3W5Wv8qnz4UeIB3cZmoZ81jwoKewCbjHYzEW8W6dpQl8IB-gQfjv5kx2IM9ZTQwhT8XrGCMEuFserAPB2wbyEELqAS0w2_ki7Q

I have hair clippers would that work better?

I hate that ichy feeling from using a razor on my buddies.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

The people who are calling "ayo" and not revealing anything about themselves are the one's who are suspect.

laugh.gif
 what?

Macho men putting on a front.
This.
Some of these dudes sound hell bent on proving that he's gay.

Listening to male R&B aint embarrassing to me...neither is trimming my pubic hairs. I give my area the Micheal Jordan treatment
What do you use to get it bald? Pause.

laugh.gif

I have...it's the only way to shave one's balls where I'm from (Sparta)...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

No really though, I only use razors. Can't really describe the process, (because I honestly don't have the words and also because that just be weird...
laugh.gif
), but simply stated, you gotta be smooth and delicate wit it...i'll just leave it at that...
laugh.gif

It helps a lot if you douse the homies in baby powder, though. I've never ever shaved the-land-down-under without first applying baby powder.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

The people who are calling "ayo" and not revealing anything about themselves are the one's who are suspect.

laugh.gif
 what?

Macho men putting on a front.
This.
Some of these dudes sound hell bent on proving that he's gay.

What do you use to get it bald? Pause.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

No really though, I only use razors. Can't really describe the process, (because I honestly don't have the words and also because that just be weird...
laugh.gif
), but simply stated, you gotta be smooth and delicate wit it...i'll just leave it at that...
laugh.gif

It helps a lot if you douse the homies in baby powder, though. I've never ever shaved the-land-down-under without first applying baby powder.

I also use women's deodorant.
I sing "Invisible Man" by 98 degrees almost daily while in the shower.
The Notebook is gangsta.
"Firework" by Katy Perry makes me think about my life and I sing that in the car like it was written for me.  (Even though I don't have any major problems, LOL)
I like to light a candle when I clean my room.
Sweet Pea lotion makes my heart sing.
I have "Tucked it" and listened to Goodbye Horses.

The Notebook is gangsta.
"Firework" by Katy Perry makes me think about my life and I sing that in the car like it was written for me.  (Even though I don't have any major problems, LOL)
I have "Tucked it" and listened to Goodbye Horses.

Originally Posted by BigDirty978

I get naked when I do the number 2
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I used to do this as a 12 year old, my grandma thought i was really weird walking out the bathroom without my shirt on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigDirty978

I get naked when I do the number 2
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I used to do this as a 12 year old, my grandma thought i was really weird walking out the bathroom without my shirt on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Damn you dudes on some other !$$ with the ****** issues

I like to bake cookies and love to cook, gotta eat

love to go down on a shaved female and love a thick chick in leggings

Love Nirvana, Pearl Jam and SoundGarden

My boxers must match my wife beater

Oh yeah i like to watch vids on ghetto gaggers

my man that's not something to be embarrassed of. that's part of my SN, i've seen them 9 times in concert, every time is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear there's only like 2 people i know that can even name a PJ song...i'm a definite PJ stan, word to Optimus. someone can name a city and i'll name what year they played there, and can probably name some songs from the set
laugh.gif
PJ and red hot are STILL the 
smokin.gif
.. have them on every SD card, or ipod i ever own.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Damn you dudes on some other !$$ with the ****** issues

I like to bake cookies and love to cook, gotta eat

love to go down on a shaved female and love a thick chick in leggings

Love Nirvana, Pearl Jam and SoundGarden

My boxers must match my wife beater

Oh yeah i like to watch vids on ghetto gaggers

my man that's not something to be embarrassed of. that's part of my SN, i've seen them 9 times in concert, every time is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear there's only like 2 people i know that can even name a PJ song...i'm a definite PJ stan, word to Optimus. someone can name a city and i'll name what year they played there, and can probably name some songs from the set
laugh.gif
PJ and red hot are STILL the 
smokin.gif
.. have them on every SD card, or ipod i ever own.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

The Notebook is gangsta.
I have "Tucked it" and listened to Wild Horses.

2m34pxe.gif

Dawg...what exactly are you "tucking in"...
alien.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

The Notebook is gangsta.
I have "Tucked it" and listened to Wild Horses.

2m34pxe.gif

Dawg...what exactly are you "tucking in"...
alien.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Smooth shaven balls > 
Hot water in the shower to loosen the skin 

Spread it like you do on your cheek for face shaving 
laugh.gif

After shave 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Smooth shaven balls > 
Hot water in the shower to loosen the skin 

Spread it like you do on your cheek for face shaving 
laugh.gif

After shave 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Baby powder you say? I usually wipe it down with shaving cream. I need to figure out how to get a much smoother shave without the itching.
pause
Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

eek.gif
@ a razor to the sack

Never would i do such a thing
laugh.gif

It's scary the first time but all you gotta do is stretch it out.
Is there a better way? pause

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Baby powder you say? I usually wipe it down with shaving cream. I need to figure out how to get a much smoother shave without the itching.
pause
Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

eek.gif
@ a razor to the sack

Never would i do such a thing
laugh.gif

It's scary the first time but all you gotta do is stretch it out.
Is there a better way? pause

I take a razor to my sack too. (PAUSE) I shave all my pubes and sack with a razor.

Been doing it for about 2 years. I'm hella careful and have never had a problem *Knocks on Wood*

The GF appreciates it and I get way more blowjobs.

I take a razor to my sack too. (PAUSE) I shave all my pubes and sack with a razor.

Been doing it for about 2 years. I'm hella careful and have never had a problem *Knocks on Wood*

The GF appreciates it and I get way more blowjobs.

Back
Top Bottom