ELECTION WEEK 2020

LIked this one

khadafi252 khadafi252 KHUFU KHUFU

1604796139587.png

It is going to be an interesting transition. I am already on my P’s and Q’s. They are not happy they’ve lost maga man’s undue influence, and now Black women are wielding a bit more power and influence. I’m not takin’ any smit from those who oppose her ascension. Edit: Just left Times Square, and drunk white people are out here with no masks on.

I’m wondering what Trump is going to do within these 74 days to the American people...

Pardon all of his friends and attempt to insulate himself as much as possible for the legal battles he will face once he is officially out of the executive branch in January.

If you thought his behavior up to this point has been outlandish... man lol. This is about to get infinitely more ignorant.

I was watching an interview with a lawyer who specializes in cases about elections and voting fraud, she said if fat orange boy wants to file lawsuits without any evidence and lies in court then he'll be committing perjury.

For all the things he's done, he's somehow always avoided jail time. Just want that idiot to go away.

What did Mike Pence actually do?
Usually if not appointed extra titles and roles veeps usually are just there doing some pet project and/or initiative. They hover as POTUS in waiting just in case something bad happens.

Pence aint do **** but talk really and near the end get titles thrown at him cuz Jared already had like 15 he was ineffective at.

Black women voters is what was said in the speech
Again, what does a SPEECH have to do with what was mentioned in the Tweet? You can mention someone in the Speech and THANK them for getting you into that spot but when has that ever translated to loving black people when an actual term STARTS?

Back
Top Bottom