ELECTION WEEK 2020

I’m on my blue steez right now. Ordered a shot of Blue Label, paid with a blue card and signed with a blue pen.
A96976E5-5856-4CB6-AC1C-61D2FE352954.jpeg

But on the real, I know we're celebrating and we're happy that this amateur hour is over, but be careful out there. His supporters don't know how to handle losses and they actually believe him when he says the election was rigged. So please keep your head on a swivel.

Last edited:
Why not? Do you profit/benefit from the private industrial prison system that has enslaved millions upon millions minorities for using substances that the government has introduced to its own "people"?
Let adults decide what they want to dabble in.

Anything being illegal is wild

i agree to an extent but I don’t know about legal coke dope or meth
the hard drugs I have a problem on them being legal

are both you guys for legal hard drugs ?

adduction has no color creed or race that’s a road you don’t want to go down on

My friend who is a member of the NAACP has already informed me of reports of proud boys recruiting and looking to target Black men. So please keep your head on a swivel.

NAACP has officially denounced those claims.

Sure your boy doesn't just sweep the floors at one of their offices?

But on the real, I know we're celebrating and we're happy that this amateur hour is over, but be careful out there. His supporters don't know how to handle losses and they actually believe him when he says the election was rigged. My friend who is a member of the NAACP has already informed me of reports of proud boys recruiting and looking to target Black men. So please keep your head on a swivel.

Read back two pages. It's a hoax

Addiction for these drugs should not be criminalized

Ppl need resources to fight their addictions. Mental health resources, substance use resources, housing resources, economic resources

Throwing ppl in prison for addiction isn't rehabilitation. They need real help, not being harassed by police and thrown behind bars

I really do not think that it would be an exaggeration to suggest that white supremacists are none to happy about this. They lost their minds buying more guns when Obama was elected, then felt empowered due to Trump being elected. None should be surprised if some sort of act of reprisal occurred, and there is nothing wrong with being cautious while being Black.

The history of this nation has not proven it wrong to do so.

I think you need to do more research on the issue, decriminalization isn't legalization

edit my fault didn't read far enough back

I think you need to do more research on the issue, decriminalization isn't legalization

edit my fault didn't read far enough back

i know the difference

all i want is "legalization" not "decriminalization" of marijuana
any other drug is not my concern

Well my friend is a woman and I know she doesn’t sweep floors. Accident on both our parts. Whatever though, I’m happy today and you’re not dimming my light.

To everyone else, my apologies I’ll edit that out. Annnnd one more:

ACA24B22-55F5-4790-B196-82B7D7A45012.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom