ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Thanks Obama, I had to hear all the ignorant people cheering yesterday, keeping me up all night. Also, I can't wait to pay more taxes for my business for lazy people that have no desire to get a job. Let's give them more incentive to be lazy. However, try to prove me wrong and I'll eat my words.
79926ad3ccf3fd9320757e7261abcf829718c904.jpg

Thanks Obama, I had to hear all the ignorant people cheering yesterday, keeping me up all night. Also, I can't wait to pay more taxes for my business for lazy people that have no desire to get a job. Let's give them more incentive to be lazy. However, try to prove me wrong and I'll eat my words.

pride = ignorance. wow smh
how are lazy people going to benefit?
the biggest transfer of wealth already happened under bush.
tax breaks will benefit working class people aka 90% of citizens.

congrats to Obama. Historic day. Historic President. Historic term.
pimp.gif
History is being made.

SMH at the Arizona Republican racists....booing the President-Elect. Chicago Democrats showed class when McCain was mentioned from Obama. That's what'sup.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

if all the other obama threads are getting locked,
why is the assasination thread open
alien.gif
?

tell em why you mad son, I was thinking the same thing
smh.gif

"if all the other obama threads are getting locked, why is the assasination thread open?" because its a possibility that it could happen maybe

I think I'll go back to my regular scheduled programming in the Nike section or DMV, cause you dudes have gone off the side of the mountain in here.. lol Irather talk to the Conspiracy theorist in my own Forum....lol

Can somebody explain what Obama means by "change?" I have been trying to figure this out for some time now.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

alien.gif
?
b/c it was started on 10/27.

I asked the same question in that thread. Why does that matter though?

Originally Posted by slaterSB

"if all the other obama threads are getting locked, why is the assasination thread open?" because its a possibility that it could happen maybe
and thats what we want our minds on the day after he got elected

Omaha is PISSING me off, just like California and Prop 8.
Here are a few of my "friend's" statuses:
THESE 4 from the same person within the past 14 hours:
"2008 - The Year America Failed. 2012 - End of the Mayan Calendar...the preperation has already begun."
"is still trying to get comfortable with the fact that, during a time of economic recession and a couple of wars beingfought, we hired "inexperience "."
" when Obama says he will cut taxes, including for people who don't pay taxes, what flavor kool-aid did you drink toignore his Senate record of raising taxes?"
"I like how Obama is suddenly unconfident in himself... "There may be setbacks" "I may not accomplisheverything in 1 term" etc.."

"America will get change... too bad it is not going to be for the better."
"is still in shock... How could we let this happen? Bye bye economy..."

OMAHA is SMH.

Can somebody explain what Obama means by "change?" I have been trying to figure this out for some time now.
Obama is black, all the past presidents have been white.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Omaha is PISSING me off, just like California and Prop 8.
Here are a few of my "friend's" statuses:
THESE 4 from the same person within the past 14 hours:
"2008 - The Year America Failed. 2012 - End of the Mayan Calendar...the preperation has already begun."
"is still trying to get comfortable with the fact that, during a time of economic recession and a couple of wars being fought, we hired "inexperience "."
" when Obama says he will cut taxes, including for people who don't pay taxes, what flavor kool-aid did you drink to ignore his Senate record of raising taxes?"
"I like how Obama is suddenly unconfident in himself... "There may be setbacks" "I may not accomplish everything in 1 term" etc.."

"America will get change... too bad it is not going to be for the better."
"is still in shock... How could we let this happen? Bye bye economy..."

OMAHA is SMH.

where were all these "activists" when bush was running this country into the ground
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

not wishing that it happens, but dont act like it cant happen, anybody can be touched. it would always be on my mind if i was obama

not wishing that it happens, but dont act like it cant happen, anybody can be touched. it would always be on my mind if i was obama
anybody can get shot,but why do we have to entertain the idea...
especially on this board. if i remember correctly you cant use the word r,a,p,e

alien.gif
?

and

it was a discussion previously started before the results of the election.....I don't see why it should be closed
The obama threads that were started today could all have been placed in this election thread.

I was just thinking this same thing
indifferent.gif
I formallyrequest that it be locked now, regardless of when it was started.

alien.gif
?

and

it was a discussion previously started before the results of the election.....I don't see why it should be closed
The obama threads that were started today could all have been placed in this election thread.

z132037492.jpg

things that make u go... hmmm
the assaination thread stays open
the exposing face book racists thread gets closed

assassinations are a major part of our presidential history, it goes hand in hand with being president, that it' s always a possibility. its a risk of thejob if you will

i hope people don't expect everything to be perfect by 2012...i mean hell it took bush 6/7 years to drive the country in the ground...so it'll probablytake 8 to bring it back

Back
Top Bottom