ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by 718stylez

whose calling Ohio for Obama? what news channel?

I got it from Fox News.
laugh.gif

Looking like a murder scene...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

country is done for ... it might not even take 2 years

eyes.gif

Whether you like it or not this country is in for a LONG two years. He's going to be unchecked by the House and Senate.

Everyone is shucking and jiving but you're about to see what you just caused.

Thank you voters of America. You reap what you sew. When $%$% hits the fan, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

GOP in 2012.

yeh b/c the republican party has done so much in the past 8 years
indifferent.gif

I like how the repubs are already claiming our country will be in shambles once he gets in office. Its almost as if you guys WANT him to fail. I bet if he getsthings in order all you guys would be quiet for the next 8 years

I'm just soaking this in right, now, I can't even express how I feel. To ALL minorities in this country, especially blacks this is a great day:

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

country is done for ... it might not even take 2 years

eyes.gif

Whether you like it or not this country is in for a LONG two years. He's going to be unchecked by the House and Senate.

Everyone is shucking and jiving but you're about to see what you just caused.

Thank you voters of America. You reap what you sew. When $%$% hits the fan, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Democarts GOP in 2012 2008.
Sounds like democrats in 2004 when Bush elect. Now it's our chance. Suck it up.

It's not worth it arguing with NT. Most of you are idiots when it comes to this. You are blinded by pure hate for the Republican party to see what is goingon. There are only a few peoples opinions I respect when it comes to politics and they make up less than 5% of this thread.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Yo this Marley character should be banned from this thread, he just hit me in the pm and said I know some people where you live wanna have lunch
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Isn't this dude Marley the white dude with cornrows? I vaguely remember a picture of him rockin' some stunna shades and the braids in a dusty %+*room. Fail.

Back
Top Bottom