Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by presequel

its out....anyone cop the dawnguard dlc?

It's only out for 360 users..don't even think they gave a release date for PS3/PC versions.
Damn you Microsoft 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
I wish my Xbox didn't brick 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by presequel

its out....anyone cop the dawnguard dlc?

It's only out for 360 users..don't even think they gave a release date for PS3/PC versions.
Damn you Microsoft 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
I wish my Xbox didn't brick 
frown.gif

Got it! Man how did I run into the vampires while fighting a dragon... smh Oh well since I'm a werewolf and I hate vampires, I'm joining the Dawnguard.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Thank you good sir. Really just looking to get Tom Clancy Future Solider and Skyrim

Future Solider just came out so I wouldnt expect anymore then 10$ off but I see 15$ skyrim being very possible 

Why am I reading things on random vampire encounters after installing Dawnguard that can potentially wipe out an entire town? 
sick.gif
Like vampire assassins can spawn and would silently kill of NPCs...I'm cool with that but the problem that I'm hearing is they can kill off quest giving NPCs too 
laugh.gif

Anybody encountered this yet?
nerd.gif

Anyone still playing Skyrim? I just installed a fresh 64bit version of windows 7 on my Macbook Pro through bootcamp and I just re installed Skyrim with all my mods today.

I'm still waiting on dawn-guard, but these mods are taking up a lot of my time.

Anyone still playing Skyrim? I just installed a fresh 64bit version of windows 7 on my Macbook Pro through bootcamp and I just re installed Skyrim with all my mods today.
I'm still waiting on dawn-guard, but these mods are taking up a lot of my time.

Still play everyday,not sure why though....

did the dlc come out for the ps3 yet? i got the plat months ago and need a legitimate reason to come back to the beautiful world of skyrim

yeah finals week is a pain in the ***. Not just the tests but so many ******g essays/ work too :smh:

I still play tho I'm a low lvl (20) but the game still freezes in the middle of one of my missions. Should've picked it up for the 360 instead SMH.

I haven't played this game for probably 6 months. But prior to that I was playing constantly from November until June and logged in at least 100 hours. The new expansion looks interesting and might get me back to playing.

hmm, i had skyrim for ps3 but i sold the system wonder if i should cop for xbox and try out the dlc's but I kinda dont want to start over with a new character :rolleyes put so much time into my last and leveling up and joining all those guilds...

Last edited:
If you haven't played the new dlc I recommend get it ASAP it's that good and if your a ps3 user wait patiently but this dlc has already taken 5 hours of my time and I'm not doing the main quest

Bumping this just I just got this game and its my first Elder Scrolls game. Hopefully its not as glitch ridden as New Vegas
sick.gif

The graphics are real nice though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom