EL CHAPO escapes from prison

this was the jam i would hear everywhere, grew up in calexico, ca, during the early 90's.

everyone we knew was involved in the trade somehow, but that was life back then.

there were MAD tunnels, all you had to do to cross the border was say american born and they let you cross.

a stranger told me he would strap keys of heroin to his legs and just walk past customs, things were alot different then.

our town was all drugged up, they were really cheap, i remember finding needles everywhere we played.

also reading this thread you can nobody has ever been to mexico, you gotta carry cash to get yourself out of ANYTHING.

the jails are ridiculous harsh for gringos, which they love to arrest during spring break.

you can get stopped by cops slip em a 20 and go on your way, you want drugs? the guy selling chicles can help.

i wouldn't be suprised if they would turn off his camera feed and he would be allowed to leave for a week or 2.

i think this time mexico wanted the US to know he was gone to rustle the jimsters.

the us knows damn well that if they put him in US fed prison its a wrap on their war on drugs and it has no villain.

Last edited:

this was the jam i would hear everywhere, grew up in calexico, ca, during the early 90's.

everyone we knew was involved in the trade somehow, but that was life back then.

there were MAD tunnels, all you had to do to cross the border was say american born and they let you cross.

a stranger told me he would strap keys of heroin to his legs and just walk past customs, things were alot different then.

our town was all drugged up, they were really cheap, i remember finding needles everywhere we played.

also reading this thread you can nobody has ever been to mexico, you gotta carry cash to get yourself out of ANYTHING.

the jails are ridiculous harsh for gringos, which they love to arrest during spring break.

you can get stopped by cops slip em a 20 and go on your way, you want drugs? the guy selling chicles can help.

i wouldn't be suprised if they would turn off his camera feed and he would be allowed to leave for a week or 2.

i think this time mexico wanted the US to know he was gone to rustle the jimsters.

the us knows damn well that if they put him in US fed prison its a wrap on their war on drugs and it has no villain.

Honestly...

If you understand what it's like to be born piss broke..

And through strength of will by your family and yourself manage to claw your way out of that..

You will have respect for someone beginning in that same position in life and cashing out as hard as he is, even if by deplorable means. The massive achievement is whats to be admired, not the individual. Dude is a monster... But..

Dude is also a legend. Im buying a fat *** poster to put on my wall.

You may call it ignorant... I'll just reveal the obvious fact you were born with that spoon, you'll likely never understand.

Who's man is this

Ya still think he escaped?....bruhs let's not be so gullible, the tunnel was just a front so the government wouldn't look sus....this dude has politicians, senators I'm almost positive even the president is on payroll, they opened the front doors to the prison and possibly threw him a. Going away party...he diddy-bopped right out the front man.
Carlos Slim's money is a lot longer than El Chapo and the Sinaloa Cartel
Carlos has to keep his money clean tho... 

he has more legal options but less underworld options when it comes to using his money

if carlos was in jail... he would not get out... his money can be tracked and his accounts and assets can be frozen

This song is about my niece's dad

My sister was hurt when he got murked in Uruapan.

Last edited:
So about your bro?

They were never married and he had kids with a few girls. He was hardly around, always going back and forth from Mexico..

I remember hanging out with him as a youngn. Gold chains and guns everwhere :lol:..

This song is also about him

Last edited:
Both tracks go. :smokin

Need Guwop free man, he needs to get on some of these narcocorrido tracks.

Imagine guwop rappin in cowboy boots and a gold ak. Lol Silk Versace shirt and Chapo lookalike in the background.

Last edited:
Not hating on Gucci but dude doesn't know how to act. Smashing bottles over people's heads knowing your on papers lol. He'll end up right back in prison smh. They always say the real ones or dead or in jail.

Not hating on Gucci but dude doesn't know how to act. Smashing bottles over people's heads knowing your on papers lol. He'll end up right back in prison smh. They always say the real ones or dead or in jail.
Drugs made him do that....hopefully he will change and stop ****** with trouble (highly unlikely) or within 2-3 years he back in again for the same dumb ****

what is this gucci fascination with these kids from the burbs?

is it the same ish as liking little b because he's so horrible.

his music sucks and hes an idiot.

what is this gucci fascination with these kids from the burbs?

is it the same ish as liking little b because he's so horrible.

his music sucks and hes an idiot.
Im a Gucci fan. I have listened to him enough to know its entertainment. Putting that aside Radric is smart. He has the talent to put more little things in his songs to make it more entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom