EL CHAPO escapes from prison

the hell he aint have no shooters on him or anything ? :lol:
He's untouchable mang
If the Mexican government kills him, the Cartel is gonna roll some heads
And even if they kill him, his sons run his empire.

Ya still think he escaped?....bruhs let's not be so gullible, the tunnel was just a front so the government wouldn't look sus....this dude has politicians, senators I'm almost positive even the president is on payroll, they opened the front doors to the prison and possibly threw him a. Going away party...he diddy-bopped right out the front man.

Ya still think he escaped?....bruhs let's not be so gullible, the tunnel was just a front so the government wouldn't look sus....this dude has politicians, senators I'm almost positive even the president is on payroll, they opened the front doors to the prison and possibly threw him a. Going away party...he diddy-bopped right out the front man.
Carlos Slim's money is a lot longer than El Chapo and the Sinaloa Cartel

Whats so hard to believe about his "escape" dude has la policia on payroll
mean.gif

Some of yall really watch to much tv.

You actin like cats just break out of max security on the regular.

No matter how he got out this is one the biggest power moves of our lifetime.
zo.gif

as far as drugs go

A lot of walking back and forward. Dude prbly counting down to when the camera guard told him he was going on lunch

I'm pretty sure the highest level government officials are in Carlos Slim's pockets instead of El Chapo

Doesn't make him invisible tho. Slim would prbly Rot in prison. fear makes things happen. Chapo got goons every where.

You can say no to slim, you can't say no to chapo. Wake up the next day with your families heads in your office.

Last edited:
I might have exaggerate things. He was caught in a condo in Mazatlan, he has a couple of peeps and a high power rifle buy they went in at night. Caught dude sleeping with his wife and without incidents.

If dude gets caught, so what? Just like him there are plenty of dudes waiting in the shoot. Kids, generals etc. Mexico is a nest for up and coming Narco man. The **** is a movement.

Narco music is music that for the most part is based on real people commiting real crimes and publicising it.

Like if I made a hit and chopped a few heads, I would paid a Narco to make a song about my acts and stuff and the **** go viral. The joint be played in Mexican parties and have people idolizing the ****.

Joint is crazy ....

I might have exaggerate things. He was caught in a condo in Mazatlan, he has a couple of peeps and a high power rifle buy they went in at night. Caught dude sleeping with his wife and without incidents.

If dude gets caught, so what? Just like him there are plenty of dudes waiting in the shoot. Kids, generals etc. Mexico is a nest for up and coming Narco man. The **** is a movement.

Narco music is music that for the most part is based on real people commiting real crimes and publicising it.

Like if I made a hit and chopped a few heads, I would paid a Narco to make a song about my acts and stuff and the **** go viral. The joint be played in Mexican parties and have people idolizing the ****.

Joint is crazy ....
That's banda music right?

Joint is crazy ....

There's a great documentary on this on Netflix called Narco Cultura. Watch that ish if you haven't seen it.

There's a great documentary on this on Netflix called Narco Cultura. Watch that ish if you haven't seen it.
Yeah I seen parts of it ...

I learned about all this stuff from peeps in the game and against it years ago.  I heard first hands stories of crazy **** that people experienced or witness ... 

The straw that broke the camels back was when I was taken to an underground party and a bunch of Corridos started playing. People were getting hyped and you see the mood started to get lifted, then a dudes gets on stage talking about an original or exclusive. He starts going off about this crazy **** that went down and then at the end he says my name is such and such a blast of smokes goes up and dude that was just mentioned is on stage with a golden aK going off .... I was like, I'm out .....

Just in case people are wondering, this was in Culicansito during their yearly festival. I knew peeps and I was banging a few chicks from there. This was just enough to tell those chicks to drive up to Mexicali as I wasnt ******* with Culican  or Sinaloa anymore .... lol

PS Yes woman of Sinaloa are beautiful at least the ones I encounter ... none of that chaparrritas gorditas feitas lol

This was during Rodolfo's time .... 

Is crazy how El Paso was name the safest city in the US and right across the border Juarez was the deadliest city in Mexico .... 

Last edited:
Motivated minds made me go to the store and get 2 12 packs of modelo

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the highest level government officials are in Carlos Slim's pockets instead of El Chapo

I'm pretty sure el chapo has enough people holding seats in the mexican house of senate under his payroll to make some moves for him to get out scott free.

This whole ordeal is very deep within the mexican government and the US government.

Both governments have steak in this mans business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom