"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

OSNEAKER IS A RIP OFF!!!!!! WHY DO scf2009 KEEP ON COMING BACK IN THE FORUM TALKING ABOUT THEM? YO SCF2009........NO ONE WANTS TO BUY ANYTHING FROM OSNEARKER!SO YOU GO TO HELL.....................................

Purple Foam-mania.
pimp.gif

Damn these sneakers still popping like that?

I haven't been in the Foam thread since I got my pair from the original thread.

I know they closed a couple of the threads because of bickering and other crap.

I come back in here and see this thread at 60+ pages
laugh.gif

So what's good with these did everyone get them that wanted them? Bdis1986?

Was there restocks or did Beastbay get them.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

^^you work @ Finish Line Galleria...lol...I alaway come thru wit heat on and the workers look stuck like "how did I miss those" lol. Sheikh gets all the heat in that mall.

Don't tell me your that dude trying to act all sneaka-elitest cause you copped the damn max orange 1's at shieks and brag how you also got the utahjazz 6 rings.....LOL j/p homie. Yea well nxt time you come in say whats gud to a fellow NTr.. ask for Tarin... I've only been in houston for about 3 monthsnow an from what I can tell shieks is stylin on everyone else including sneaker-lab...sheik had a size 9 foamposite EP for the LONGEST after release. I kepttellin myself to buy it and sell it...but yea I figured better let someone who wants that size for real get the "come up" experience...NAWW but Icouldn't come with the funds in time...know anyone with a sz 11.0 to let go?

^^ what's good!, nah I don't cop 6 ring/fusions etc....lol, yeah sheikh had that eggplant size 9 forever..still got a 9 and 9.5 1/2 cent sitting. Itsdead out here!

Just picked up this shirt to go with my eggplants
smokin.gif

Dont mind the bottom pic lol. Shirt made by 'Risurch' clothing

PICTURE TAKEN DOWN DUE TO SELLERS REQUEST!!!!!!

I'll post my own pic of the shirt when i have time. peace guys

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn these sneakers still popping like that?

I haven't been in the Foam thread since I got my pair from the original thread.

I know they closed a couple of the threads because of bickering and other crap.

I come back in here and see this thread at 60+ pages
laugh.gif

So what's good with these did everyone get them that wanted them? Bdis1986?

Was there restocks or did Beastbay get them.

came close to a deal with memphisboi but.......
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Glad I went with a sz 9 and not my normal sz 8.5. These fit snug! The Royals were the same as well.

Is this true for the rest of you? was about to get my normal size 9 but if its tight i'll wait for some 9.5's

Back
Top Bottom