"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

more sizes are on the way for the eggplant foams the 20% off code the people received through email will work on these as always hit me up if u have any morequestions take care enjoy your day

^But A couple of my friends who ordered got there orders canceled and has not received their refunds so they have to go through their CC company
frown.gif

why is scf2009 back in this fourm promoting osneaker again? people got ripped off the first time and i don think they'll get ripped off a second time! soplease get the hell out of here talking about osneakner! But if you wanna prove everyone wrong, can you at least post pictures of the eggplants you haveavailable!

Originally Posted by scf2009

more sizes are on the way for the eggplant foams the 20% off code the people received through email will work on these as always hit me up if u have any more questions take care enjoy your day

8xivc5.jpg

just goes to show you how far some people who hate will go with things ripped off how does someone get ripped off when you get a full refund so ill leave thatidiot remark alone, secondly the shoes are in stock right now. like i said put aside whatever you think about me i have kept it real with everyone on here sogo ahead with all that bull, just putting the info out there for someone who might wanna order not the sheep and feable minded cats who just posting stupidpictures and try making wisecracks.

more sizes are on the way for the eggplant foams the 20% off code the people received through email will work on these as always hit me up if u have any more questions take care enjoy your day
laugh.gif
Sounds like the B-Grades ARE IN!!!

Seriously, no one in here wants to support your bogus site, man. Stop polluting the thread.
smh.gif

glad you are the site spokesman if u dont wanna order cool but you sound like a lame, why does it bother you when i post. yeah real rip off site go look upwhat rip off means, sure doesnt mean people who ordered get a full refund.

just goes to show you how far some people who hate will go with things ripped off [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]how does someone get ripped off when you get a full refund[/color] so ill leave that idiot remark alone, secondly the shoes are in stock right now. like i said put aside whatever you think about me i have kept it real with everyone on here so go ahead with all that bull, just putting the info out there for someone who might wanna order not the sheep and feable minded cats who just posting stupid pictures and try making wisecracks.
hmmm.....
Originally Posted by GZA73

^But A couple of my friends who ordered got there orders canceled and has not received their refunds so they have to go through their CC company
frown.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

just goes to show you how far some people who hate will go with things ripped off [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]how does someone get ripped off when you get a full refund[/color] so ill leave that idiot remark alone, secondly the shoes are in stock right now. like i said put aside whatever you think about me i have kept it real with everyone on here so go ahead with all that bull, just putting the info out there for someone who might wanna order not the sheep and feable minded cats who just posting stupid pictures and try making wisecracks.
hmmm.....
Originally Posted by GZA73

frown.gif
"Hmmm" nothing ... let me refresh your memory: http://niketalk.com/topic/153430?page=20
smh.gif

s dubl you and i both know its easy to say someone didnt get a refund in a thread of haters. if he didnt get a refund the site will gladly make sure he doesjust as they have for everyone else, so lets just keep things in context it wouldnt be farfetched for someone to make up not getting a refund to keep goingwith the hate thats all im saying. it has been said by many people on here that the refunds were sent out and if anyone still has a problem pm me with yourdetails and we can get it worked out asap.

^^^whatever man...Im done with it.

No more comments from me on the subject.

Good luck with your "restock".

Fact is I know my friend has not gotten a refund and now has to go through the CC company. If it is not a rip off it sure is bad business practices and wordgets around!

I have never hated on osneaker, but I am just speaking for my friend and those who have be given the run around. If anything osneaker has mislead the consumerand that will result in mistrust.

So NO ONE in houston has scoop on a size 11? Lol at me for even asking... Saw some dude with the half cents at my job and I thought....DAMN never should haveslept on the royal retro....now this....I believe I've lost my edge when it comes to anticipated releases...
frown.gif

haha im thinking about gettin a 3rd pair via osneaker. using the 20% off they gave me, it would come out to 217 shipped. 8 is a little too tight tho

^^you work @ Finish Line Galleria...lol...I alaway come thru wit heat on and the workers look stuck like "how did I miss those" lol. Sheikh gets allthe heat in that mall.

Originally Posted by jahjahyoon

haha im thinking about gettin a 3rd pair via osneaker. using the 20% off they gave me, it would come out to 217 shipped. 8 is a little too tight tho
it's a good price
contact them first to see if they have in stock
laugh.gif

Anyone know where i can find a size 12. Dem joints not even on Ebay and basically sold out aorund where i live, which is Maryland

Got these dropped off by the USPS late this afternoon. Great thanks to fellow NTer Baby Jumpman for helping me get that extra 1/2 size I needed. These"Fit Perfect" now.

Back
Top Bottom