Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA surveillance revelations

pretty sure snowden and that julian assange guy are agent provocateurs. if they were actual whistle blowers leaking something that mattered they would be taken down in an instant........we'd hear of some "suicide" or something. what exactly did he "reveal" that anyone with half a brain didnt already know? the government has been reading every email and listening to every phone call for years.

this is just another distraction and they will use it to justify taking out whistleblowers with a drone strike or whatever. this snowden dude was hand picked by the CIA and hes out there trotting around the globe safely.

all for show ladies and gents

I highly HIGHLY doubt Snowden is a ploy.

The European people have seen the cowardice and the weakness of their governments, which now look like colonies of the United States," the Venezuelan president said of the episode.

"He has told the truth, in the spirit of rebellion, about the US spying on the whole world," Maduro said.

"Who is the guilty one? A young man ... who denounces war plans, or the US government which launches bombs and arms the terrorist Syrian opposition against the people and legitimate President Bashar al-Assad?"

"Who is the terrorist? Who is the global delinquent?” added Maduro.

The White House declined to comment on Venezuela’s asylum offer.

Last edited:
Interesting, I don't believe the US have even 'recognized' Maduro's election....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd watch. :smokin8)

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/07/edward-snowden-gets-proposal-from-anna-chapman-91000.html

Edward Snowden gets proposal from Anna Chapman
July 5, 2013 - 09:43 am

Remember Anna Chapman? She's the ex-Russian spy who looks more like a supermodel. It appears Chapman has eyes for NSA leaker Edward Snowden.

Ex-Russian spy, Anna Chapman. AP File Photo.
According to Yahoo News, Chapman tweeted yesterday: “Snowden, will you marry me?!” And she didn't stop there. Later she tweeted: “@nsa will you look after our children?”

Snowden remains out of public view, believed to be stuck in a Moscow airport transit area, seeking asylum from one of more than a dozen countries.

Chapman was arrested in New York City in 2010 as part of a Russian spy ring. She was deported as part of a prisoner swap. She currently hosts a TV show in Russia.

Snowden has not replied to Chapman's proposal.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/0...al-from-anna-chapman-91000.html#ixzz2YR5B9v7h
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

Last edited:
Apparently dude has some information that could "bring the American government to its knees in a minute" if he put it out there.

Why not just leak that stuff?

Apparently dude has some information that could "bring the American government to its knees in a minute" if he put it out there.

Why not just leak that stuff?

Its for safety. For our safety as well as his own.

His goal has never been to hurt the US or its citizens.

We're learning about Snowden in English right now. 
laugh.gif

My teacher is antigovernment and turns everything into a debate about what is happening right now. 

Back
Top Bottom