Ebola

The black death was actually influenced by human behavior. Apparently the mass killing of cats by the Catholic Church for superstitious reasons led to the black death.
Thats not my point though. The spread of many diseases is influenced by the actions of man whether it be something as simple as not washing your hands. The statement however was made that the diseases were made and engineered by the govt
Anyone under the impression that the government creates communicable diseases to inflict harm upon certain demographics of people is a special kind of stupid.

Last edited:
It is very strange every single person who survived this Ebola is non African/black. I guess we forgot about the lady in Spain who had it, she was stabilized and now in "speedy recovery" lol all the while they let the guy from
Dallas go him with a fever of 103.

South Korea has an plague and that plague is prostitution but you don't hear anything about aids or HIV over there at all. Just places where people of African ancestry are.

I don't have 100% fact that they make these diseases, sure I don't have concrete evidence yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they distributed these diseases in certain areas. Population control.

Many people don't know the main reason as to why planned parenthood came to be.
Straight from the horses mouth, founder of planned parenthood Margaret Sanger.

"On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people."

You don't see planned parenhood anywhere in the suburbs lol if you honestly think their isn't an agenda behind a lot that is going on.

BLOCK FLIGHTS TO AFRICA. PERIOD.it needs to be contained.  if its deadly. then there's no difference of it being the same as HIV.  but will our bodies develolp an immunity like the FLU?

BLOCK FLIGHTS TO AFRICA. PERIOD.it needs to be contained.  if its deadly. then there's no difference of it being the same as HIV.  but will our bodies develolp an immunity like the FLU?
How many times are people going to say this before they realize that Africa is a large landmass, and ebola is in West Africa.

It is very strange every single person who survived this Ebola is non African/black. I guess we forgot about the lady in Spain who had it, she was stabilized and now in "speedy recovery" lol all the while they let the guy from

South Korea has an plague and that plague is prostitution but you don't hear anything about aids or HIV over there at all. Just places where people of African ancestry are.

I don't have 100% fact that they make these diseases, sure I don't have concrete evidence yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they distributed these diseases in certain areas. Population control.

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people."

You don't see planned parenhood anywhere in the suburbs lol if you honestly think their isn't an agenda behind a lot that is going on.
damn near every planned parenthood 

in Dallas is in a suburb 

Oh look...it's the dude that asked me if I "believe in Saturn." 
laugh.gif

You do realize that almost 1/3 of people that get Ebola survive, right? http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81666682/

Oh...and just to go on record: I live in a Smithtown, NY...an upper/middle class suburb that's one of the whitest neighborhoods in the entire country.  We've had a Planned Parenthood right off of Main St. for over 20 years.

Totally an agenda, though.

How many times are people going to say this before they realize that Africa is a large landmass, and ebola is in West Africa.

Isnt border control the best way? ebola isnt in just west africa. its in.spain, in the usa, its spreading. we have an opportunity to identify specific cases, why not do.something. flights to and from should be heavily monitored. look at it like invasive species.

Hey, I remember you as well. You're the guy that doesn't believe things that he can't see.

Hahha one planned parenthood in your backyard makes up for all of them ok buddy.

Oh look...it's the dude that asked me if I "believe in Saturn." :lol:

You do realize that almost 1/3 of people that get Ebola survive, right? http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81666682/

Oh...and just to go on record: I live in a Smithtown, NY...an upper/middle class suburb that's one of the whitest neighborhoods in the entire country.  We've had a Planned Parenthood right off of Main St. for over 20 years.

that is what confuses me. the cold is a virus, but aftwr many generations human beings have developed antibodies against it. given the nature of ebola, it might be difft right?

does that mean ebola is.going to be as common as the flu? h1n1 or deadly like aids n hiv?

itd a virus, not a disease.

thats not true around my way
cant speak for anyone else
and even if it is
I find it funny that there is no accountability for the choices that
you make on your own 
why say its a secret agenda when you make that choice on your own 

If blacks want to go and abort their children that's them. I'm not arguing that. It's just sad that they are targeted more.

Hey, I remember you as well. You're the guy that doesn't believe things that he can't see.

Hahha one planned parenthood in your backyard makes up for all of them ok buddy.
If I didn't believe in things I couldn't see, I would deny chemistry.

I've never seen Australia, but there's substantial evidence to confirm that Australia exists.

Please try again.

Oh look...it's the dude that asked me if I "believe in Saturn." 
laugh.gif

that is what confuses me. the cold is a virus, but aftwr many generations human beings have developed antibodies against it. given the nature of ebola, it might be difft right?

does that mean ebola is.going to be as common as the flu? h1n1 or deadly like aids n hiv?

itd a virus, not a disease.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore. 

Last edited:
If I didn't believe in things I couldn't see, I wouldn't deny chemistry.

I've never seen Australia, but there's substantial evidence to confirm that Australia exists.

Please try again.

View media item 1218032

For me the world is substantial evidence. But that's just me.
0 cannot create 1. When you find substantial concrete evidence how the first cell developed please let me know because I truly want to know how 0 can create 1. If you haven't seen Australia I would recommend for you to go see it for you own eyes.

Last edited:

If I didn't believe in things I couldn't see, I wouldn't deny chemistry.

Please try again.

0 cannot create 1. When you find substantial concrete evidence how the first cell developed please let me know because I truly want to know how 0 can create 1. If you haven't seen Australia I would recommend for you to go see it for you own eyes.
So, what do you do once there's substantial evidence that life began on its own?

We already have evidence that all life evolved from a common ancestor, but do you accept it?

Last edited:

If I didn't believe in things I couldn't see, I would deny chemistry.

Please try again.

Ah...the old "you can't explain it, therefore God."

Air-tight logic you've got there.

So, what do you do once there's substantial evidence that life began on its own?

We already have evidence that all life evolved from a common ancestor, but do you accept it?

I don't want to derail this thread.

I would question what I believe and do research for a substantial amount of time. Show me the evidence. Genetically we are 50% that of a banana and some large number with chimps. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we share DNA even if it's minuscule with all matter?

Ah...the old "you can't explain it, therefore God."

Air-tight logic you've got there.

"I'm not sure how the first cell came to be but we derived from it."

We are in opposite sides of the fence. I respect your beliefs even if they Are flawed and you can say they same to me. I do hope you can see can see Saturn one day with a telescope it's fascinating.

I don't want to derail this thread.

I would question what I believe and do research for a substantial amount of time. Show me the evidence. Genetically we are 50% that of a banana and some large number with chimps. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we share DNA even if it's minuscule with all matter?
you seriously haven't researched a goddamn thing. 

Back
Top Bottom