Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

ebay seller hub is horrible...and I hate the process of withdrawing the funds from a sale when it becomes available

I always have trouble finding where to go to withdraw the funds to put in my bank account

I looked a few times today during downtime at work and still cannot find it 🤷‍♂️

I have mine set on daily payouts. Does the whole process automatically.

Check your payout settings. I’ll get payout on Tuesdays, even if shoes aren’t even in authenticators hands yet. I think I can even set it to get payouts daily, once funds are processed.

Made a purchase on GOAT, seller never shipped. I contacted GOAT they said they will find another pair in the price range I paid. It’s been days since I heard from GOAT, what will happen next? Anyone have this happen to them?

If it’s been longer than the window they give, and you’re not OK with the price range, I’d request they just cancel it.

ebay seller hub is horrible...and I hate the process of withdrawing the funds from a sale when it becomes available

I always have trouble finding where to go to withdraw the funds to put in my bank account

I looked a few times today during downtime at work and still cannot find it 🤷‍♂️
Try the mobile app, it's super easy. 2 clicks to withdraw, and the free method usually results in my funds being in my bank in a couple of hours as long as I don't withdraw on a weekend.

IMG_7551.jpeg

sold some shoes and dropped them off.

UPS still says the package hasn’t moved in my state and stockx cancelled the sale.

smh

I transitioned from StockX to GOAT over the past year. I found I'd generally make more on GOAT. For the most part things have been smooth until recently. 1st its taking way too long to get pay outs. With StockX I'd get a pay out within 1-2 days. GOAT on the other hand, will take at minimum 3 days to be paid out. In most cases it takes a week.

2nd, I'm now in a concerning situation. Last week my UNC Off-White 1s sold. I shipped them and the were delivered to GOAT last Thursday. While I acknowledge it was going into a holiday weekend, it's now a week later and I still haven't been paid out. Now it's stressing me out considering the obvious value of the shoe and the way the sneaker business-community has gotten so bad when it comes to fraud, theft, scamming.

Meanwhile, a pair of Bred 1s I sold last week arrived to GOAT 2 days ago and I already got paid out today. Which makes things even more frustrating.

I emailed GOAT support earlier today and still haven't heard back from them.

Last edited:
I did the exact opposite. GOAT has terrible customer service in my experience, while with stockx I can usually get someone on the phone.
GOAT damaged a pair of vintage shoes and took no responsibility despite showing pictures taken right before shipping. Reached out to a few contacts I had made and no one was willing to help.

I did the exact opposite. GOAT has terrible customer service in my experience, while with stockx I can usually get someone on the phone.
GOAT damaged a pair of vintage shoes and took no responsibility despite showing pictures taken right before shipping. Reached out to a few contacts I had made and no one was willing to help.

Damn sorry to hear.

Last March UPS lost (or a worker stole) my StockX shipment. While I video proof of me packaging the shoes, taking them to UPS, dropping them off and given a receipt SX refuses to help. Saying that it's not their responsibility because it wasn't dropped off at the 1 official depot where sellers are covered (the depot located across town, far). On top of that they charged me $100 for non-delivery for not fulfilling the order. After that I shifted over to GOAT.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get that StockX situation rectified.

Can anyone tell me how the tax paperwork works now on these sites?

Like If I sell some things on GOAT & then I don't cash out, but use the funds to buy shoes on said platform, do they still send the form at end of year? Also, what's the limits again?

Haven't sold in ages online it seems, so just trying to stay informed.

PO

I transitioned from StockX to GOAT over the past year. I found I'd generally make more on GOAT. For the most part things have been smooth until recently. 1st its taking way too long to get pay outs. With StockX I'd get a pay out within 1-2 days. GOAT on the other hand, will take at minimum 3 days to be paid out. In most cases it takes a week.

2nd, I'm now in a concerning situation. Last week my UNC Off-White 1s sold. I shipped them and the were delivered to GOAT last Thursday. While I acknowledge it was going into a holiday weekend, it's now a week later and I still haven't been paid out. Now it's stressing me out considering the obvious value of the shoe and the way the sneaker business-community has gotten so bad when it comes to fraud, theft, scamming.

Meanwhile, a pair of Bred 1s I sold last week arrived to GOAT 2 days ago and I already got paid out today. Which makes things even more frustrating.

I emailed GOAT support earlier today and still haven't heard back from them.

Update: Woke up this morning to my payout...11 days after the shoes were received and sitting at GOAT. Glad that ordeal is over but I'm removing my remaining listings from there.

Back
Top Bottom