Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

ebay seller hub is horrible...and I hate the process of withdrawing the funds from a sale when it becomes available

I always have trouble finding where to go to withdraw the funds to put in my bank account

I looked a few times today during downtime at work and still cannot find it 🤷‍♂️

I have mine set on daily payouts. Does the whole process automatically.

Check your payout settings. I’ll get payout on Tuesdays, even if shoes aren’t even in authenticators hands yet. I think I can even set it to get payouts daily, once funds are processed.

Made a purchase on GOAT, seller never shipped. I contacted GOAT they said they will find another pair in the price range I paid. It’s been days since I heard from GOAT, what will happen next? Anyone have this happen to them?

ebay seller hub is horrible...and I hate the process of withdrawing the funds from a sale when it becomes available

I always have trouble finding where to go to withdraw the funds to put in my bank account

I looked a few times today during downtime at work and still cannot find it 🤷‍♂️
Try the mobile app, it's super easy. 2 clicks to withdraw, and the free method usually results in my funds being in my bank in a couple of hours as long as I don't withdraw on a weekend.

Back
Top Bottom