EBAY FREAKING SUCKS! (ANOTHER EBAY RANT)

Private auctions are the way to go. 
Personally, I would never buy from someone who purposely listed kicks for $1 BIN with a $100+ shipping charge.

Personally, I would never buy from someone who purposely listed kicks for $1 BIN with a $100+ shipping charge.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Umm, why would a pair of jordans cost $1.00!?? Just saying..

Why would you list a pair of jordans for $1???? Just saying..........

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Umm, why would a pair of jordans cost $1.00!?? Just saying..

Why would you list a pair of jordans for $1???? Just saying..........

i saw ur auction..i was like damn $1 for some black and red 6s'..then i saw the shipping price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by digital022

I agree. If you are trying to scam ebay, I wonder if you are going to scam me. I know about the ebay protection, but honestly I don't have the time or patience for that &*().

Originally Posted by digital022

I agree. If you are trying to scam ebay, I wonder if you are going to scam me. I know about the ebay protection, but honestly I don't have the time or patience for that &*().

You tried to screw ebay and ebay screwed you.

i understand the mentality since ebay is pretty much just a bastard and sellers are powerless these days.

You tried to screw ebay and ebay screwed you.

i understand the mentality since ebay is pretty much just a bastard and sellers are powerless these days.

Originally Posted by durantula

thats you're fault trying to put $139.00 for shipping

Yup. Exactly. I hope dude enjoy's his negative feedback.
laugh.gif

On another note, I hate eBay for those random selling limits they impose. Usually, it happens at the most inopportune time.

laugh.gif

On another note, I hate eBay for those random selling limits they impose. Usually, it happens at the most inopportune time.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

laugh.gif

selling limit? info??

Originally Posted by Gameover2

laugh.gif

selling limit? info??

Back
Top Bottom