eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Are they even legit? The guy can't even spell in his auction and he has 0 feed back. There's no guarantee of authenticity and I thought all samples were size 9?

nah ive seen plenty of samples in sizes other than 9, maybe the majority are 9... but to spend $1500 and put it in the trust of a 0 feedback seller has me confused lol

Originally Posted by evisumane123

nah ive seen plenty of samples in sizes other than 9, maybe the majority are 9... but to spend $1500 and put it in the trust of a 0 feedback seller has me confused lol

Oh okay haha, just making sure.

Yeah man I know ... to drop1500 on a pair of shoes regardless is insane. Unless you're balling out the rear. But then I would just be picking up OG jordan 1s
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FC3SCorey

Are they even legit? The guy can't even spell in his auction and he has 0 feed back. There's no guarantee of authenticity and I thought all samples were size 9?

They are definitely real but if the seller is legit that is another question. Kanye wears sz 12 so probably made for him and shoes made for him would definitely have sample tagging.

I strongly feel that those yeezy's are fake. There are a lot of fake yeezy's floating around. People sometimes make new accounts and click "buy it now" on a lot of expensive fakes to give the seller high fees.

The winner only had 3 feedback as well. Looks corrupt to me.

I feel that if someone wanted them they would make an offer and they then complete the transaction through a private listing.

I just think it's too risky putting that kind of trust in new sellers who have no feedback. Just my opinion tho.

Those seem to be fake. I would not trust that at all. 1st sign. Anyone selling samples would have tons of feedback.

2nd. They look to odd to be samples and I doubt they would run in that size.

3rd. Seller who sell samples spend way more time on the listing then that guy did and they make sure everything is perfect. 1500 is too much money to mess with.

Well it finally happened to me.......bought some fake shoes off ebay.
All the pics in the auction were legit.....tagged pics and all. 
When i got the shoes......fake fake fake
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Contacted EBAY.....Opened up a case.....returned the shoes to the seller....
And finally today got my refund for the shoes. 
EBAY Buyer Protection came through
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

Let me know what you guys think. Hit, miss, steal, or egh? I had some extra tax return money and these seemed like a good deal. 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...8365330&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_975

That is a very good deal on those, especially in that condition.  Congrats 
pimp.gif

Redrum- You already know 
pimp.gif

I personally think those yeezys (as well as all) are ugly and to spend 1500 on them? 
eek.gif
  If I were to EVER (probably not) spend that on shoe's I'd have to see them in person first

387156602.jpg

Will post my pics when they arrive....Im pretty comfortable with the price I paid considering the other asking prices Ive been seeing around lately.

325 SHIPPED is a good price for those in DS condition. Don't forget people pay 300 for crappy jordan 11 anniversary. I'd much rather spend 300 on quality original.

The seller provided a tracking number to something that would never arrive. So my paypal case would have stayed open forever due to them reviewing a item that was never shipped, but the seller provided a tracking number. Turns out the guy never mailed the shoe and its been almost 3 weeks and after me finally harrassing paypal and ebay, the guy will now provide me a full refund. I'm utterly insulted with the way this guy handled this transaction. He had over 600 positive feedback. However he seemed pissed that I won the Bord VII for only 207 and then threatend to refund me if I did not give him 300 dollars. I had already paid the listing price so I wasn't paying no 300 dollars

He then stated he would ship, but this all turned out to be a lie. And he has purposely delayed me recieving not only the item, but my money back. I'm putting him on blast cause I know hes part of NT or ISS.

His ebay name is Dat Boy_oo

The item I won: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=260589198214

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

The seller provided a tracking number to something that would never arrive. So my paypal case would have stayed open forever due to them reviewing a item that was never shipped, but the seller provided a tracking number. Turns out the guy never mailed the shoe and its been almost 3 weeks and after me finally harrassing paypal and ebay, the guy will now provide me a full refund. I'm utterly insulted with the way this guy handled this transaction. He had over 600 positive feedback. However he seemed pissed that I won the Bord VII for only 207 and then threatend to refund me if I did not give him 300 dollars. I had already paid the listing price so I wasn't paying no 300 dollars

He then stated he would ship, but this all turned out to be a lie. And he has purposely delayed me recieving not only the item, but my money back. I'm putting him on blast cause I know hes part of NT or ISS.

I have the same situation right now. I won a pair of Dunks over 8 days ago and the seller provided a tracking number, but it has said "The Post Office was electronically notified" for the past 4 days. I have a feeling the dude hasn't sent them out.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

I have the same situation right now. I won a pair of Dunks over 8 days ago and the seller provided a tracking number, but it has said "The Post Office was electronically notified" for the past 4 days. I have a feeling the dude hasn't sent them out.
What I think they do is provide the label number which is not the same as tracking. It had been almost three weeks and the label was still saying the same thing.

I won a pair of Air Sabre flights for 9 dollars the other MONTH and they finally arrived yesterday in a horrible box with no insoles!!! The shoes were in real good condition but It took about 2 weeks for him to finally ship them out using UPS. I asked nicely about using USPS and he said he would go to USPS. Wasn't a nice surprise when I saw a tracking number for UPS. Took another 2 weeks for ups to get them here. It should only take a week.

UPS is horrible if you live in Canada. DO NOT use them. If your purchase is over 200 dollars customs wants 60 dollars. Even if the shipping is already 40 dollars. I end up spending 100 dollars extra to get a pair/pairs of kicks to get to my door.

Using USPS it doesn't matter. I've had 400 dollars worth of shoes come to my door with no brokerage fee.

The crap you had to go through with those 7's is a complete joke.

Back
Top Bottom