eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

IMG_0004.JPG
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] View larger picture[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Winning bid:[/td] [td]US $20.50 [/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=370189950844

for lil mans..

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

am i the only one that stops and realizes that there is SO MUCH stuff on ebay...you can essentially spend an entire morning or afternoon browsing
roll.gif
qft

downeyboy- what wrong with these????
I think most of the pick ups here are dope
not everyone has your stlye.
Have you picked up anything on ebay?

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

just won these!
I will post more pics
when i get them home and clean them up

Not bad for $7.25 Shipped!!!
could have probably got those DS for $10 more
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] View larger picture[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
s.gif
[table][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Winning bid:[/td] [td]US $20.50[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=370189950844

for lil mans..

i hate you man!!! i was looking at those.. i totally forgot about them.. but it's good that at least it was an NT'er that won it

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

downeyboy- what wrong with these????
I think most of the pick ups here are dope
not everyone has your stlye.
Have you picked up anything on ebay?
you're buying a pair of shoes that are used and well worn out. sure they were cheap but whats the point? maybe its just that i'm older nowand have been buying shoes for a long time. when i started out back in the day I used to cop shoes just because they were cheap also (always ds though)...thingthen changed.

i also buy plenty of stuff on ebay. most of them not steals imo, but i'm willing to pay for what i really want. i'm usually just too lazy to post mypickups.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

s.gif
[table][tr][td]
s.gif

for lil mans..

i hate you man!!! i was looking at those.. i totally forgot about them.. but it's good that at least it was an NT'er that won it
ha myyyy bad.

salute.gif

pimp.gif
my man with the lil' pennies, so fresh.

and whoever bid sniped me on those poorly labeled OG ATC 1's in the tart/blue colorway this morning, I hate you. lol. unretroed OG's in goodcondition for under $50 shipped.

I probably snagged somebody's cork pack am1's though, so I guess what goes around, comes around. bid snipe is for chumps though, I do all mysniping by hand, lol. anyway, my pickup was a used pair of cork pack am1's with no box for $49 shipped. they have stains on the upper and discolorationon the midsole. probably overpaid a little, especially if they don't come clean in the wash. I think I can get them to wearable condition though.

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

am i the only one that stops and realizes that there is SO MUCH stuff on ebay...you can essentially spend an entire morning or afternoon browsing

that's what slow days at work are good for.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

s.gif
[table][tr][td]
s.gif

for lil mans..

ha myyyy bad.

salute.gif

it's all good....

Back
Top Bottom