eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Just won these for $80 (keep rippin - stop slippin)
smokin.gif

%24(KGrHqN,!l8E1F21K8lLBNYdpsQ(Wg~~0_12.JPG

Was watching both of these.

They were gonna end when I was sleeping, so I bid on the CG11s with like 7 hours left in the auction and got outbid by $1. Knew I should have bid higher.

Great price for LOTG 7s.

Originally Posted by mjm2zk

Some good pickups. I wish I wore a 17.
So you can snatch those similar steals (considered you even found them) and miss out on 99% of other sneakers that are more available in other sizes?

laugh.gif

And the 2 above me arent steals.....$100 shipping
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

So you can snatch those similar steals (considered you even found them) and miss out on 99% of other sneakers that are more available in other sizes?

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

$135 for Olympic 7s? I think so.

Originally Posted by borobballman

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'd say those were decent deals if anything

eyes.gif
 i mean i get happy if i save 20 30 bucks here and there too..
Which is exactly why I said they were decent deals, I would say if he got them for like $100 or something it'd be a steal.  You can find those for retail with shipping..Now had they been regular olympic VII's, thats another story

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

$135 for Olympic 7s? I think so.

$135 for Olympic 7s: Steal. $135 for FTLOTG Olympic 7s: not a steal.

Those are deals.

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Is ID4shoes a legit seller?
uhhh, ya......
[table][tr][td] [table][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Since 2000, ID4SHOES has established an excellent and trusted reputation for selling 100% authentic top brand name sneakers (Nike, Adidas, Puma, ASICS, Lacoste, you name it!). We are located in Taiwan with our customers coming from worldwide. We are known for our 99.9% positive customer feedback, fast international delivery (international rate applied), and complete selection of shoes.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Is ID4shoes a legit seller?
uhhh, ya......
[table][tr][td] [table][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]

Since 2000, ID4SHOES has established an excellent and trusted reputation for selling 100% authentic top brand name sneakers (Nike, Adidas, Puma, ASICS, Lacoste, you name it!). We are located in Taiwan with our customers coming from worldwide. We are known for our 99.9% positive customer feedback, fast international delivery (international rate applied), and complete selection of shoes.
[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
 Thanks

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wouldn't really say either are steals, both were $30 outlet shoes... seller probably made money off you.

That's true, but I sold my blk/grey air force max for 150 shipped to canada a few months back. I paid 19.99 at an outlet for them tho ,so you're right.

I dont know if they count as steals but I got them anyway. Carolina blue Son of Glove for $100, seller's from my area so im going to pick them up over the weekend to avoid shipping cost.

& Coughdrop Foamposite w/penny snapback for $153 shipped. Coulda got a better deal if shipping wasn't $99.99
ohwell.gif
 I just bought it because of the snapback combo it came with.

Got both for $375 meetup, since he had super low feedback I asked if he was okay with it, and he approved.

$375
- 88 for the oompas

$287 for some deadstock Diamonds
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom